"Son of Hollywood" Star Allegedly a Son of a Bitch

4/23/2007 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean StewartTMZ has learned Sean Stewart, son of rocker Rod Stewart, was involved in a serious altercation over the weekend, and he is under investigation for assault with a deadly weapon.

Stewart, who stars in A&E's reality show "Sons of Hollywood," along with two other males, went to a private home in Hollywood last Saturday night, where a large party was in full swing. We were informed that when the trio was told they were not welcome, Stewart became upset -- especially when people leaving the party began teasing him.

We're told witnesses say that at around 4:00 AM, Stewart and his buddies began throwing bricks, rocks, a mailbox and even a trash can at a Ford F150. Witnesses say Stewart then tried to open the truck door, and that Stewart and two other men started punching a husband and wife who were seated inside.

TMZ spoke with the man inside the truck, who claims his wife suffered "massive lacerations to her legs" from windshield glass. He says that after the alleged attack, he took her to Cedars Sinai Hospital where she was treated.

The LAPD confirms Hollywood detectives are investigating the incident.

TMZ got a shot of Stewart (above) earlier that evening as he arrived at Koi restaurant in West Hollywood.

Stewart's rep could not immediately be reached for comment.

Kai Tain

This kid is the biggest a-hole on the face of the planet and that show is painfully unwatchable. I got to about 5 mins into the show and I had to ditch; who wants to see another pair of untalented prigs be untalented prigs?

GRouston

Doesn't matter if they are spoiled rich kids, children of famous or infamous, stars or politicains, we'e all ' "LOOKING FOR LOVE and LOOKING IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES," we need to belong, have meaningand purpose, power and most importantly LOVE, we naturally turn to the world first, people, places, things, money, power, sex, drugs and alcohol. Hopefully when we run out of stuff in the world, in our flesh we turn to somthing betetr-GOD, then and only then will we find true LOVE, PEACE and HAPPINESS.
Same fr everyone, when we don't earn it we don't appreciate it, no respect, too bad this philosophy leads many down a trecherous path to death, jail, institutions etc. Take heed, don't go down that path of self destruction, take an easier softer way with God, He will never let you down.
GLORY TO GOD, JESUS IS LORD, HALLELUIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reynaldo

After reading this (and no you can't always believe what you read) AND watching the show, this appears to be just another rich, spoiled, immature, conceited, spoiled brat! Many aren't jealous of his money or who his parents are-they are just fed up with people of notoriety and/or money who think they are above the law and get preferential treatment much different than the regular American citizen.
He does need to step up to the plate and take responsibility for what he has done, but he probably won't until he's forced to-by a judge or someone else! If the tables were turned, and someone else had done this exact same thing to him, his family or someone he really cared about, his reaction would be much different. But when you get away with things for so long, you become accustomed to that continuing, and usually escalating to something bigger.
He should be embarassed, ashamed and have some remorse-but why should he?? After all, his name is Sean Stewart! For someone who could have just about whatever he probably wanted, he is pathetic and sad. And in my eyes, he has nothing at all-and nothing to offer that's worth anything. However, he probably has many people who are willing to do anything to be with him and/or near him, just because of who he is. How sad is that????????????????????

Mirandi

Attention: Sean Stewart: YOU ARE A LOSER. You have NO talent. You are a dufus and an idiot. GIVE IT UP. Your pathetic, torturous to watch new t.v. show is on the way to the GARBAGE DUMP. Get a real job because acting ain't gonna cut it for you honey.

Your parents must me MORTIFIED to have to admit that you are their child. OY....Not to potential parents out there. Two Words..BIRTH CONTROL.

Britney Get Help

Other than the obvious - spoiled, rotten, feels as though he is entitled, Sean Stewart is bipolar. Everything he does points to it. He has a little talent, but not what it takes, and nothing compared to his father. Rod Stewart is an icon. Sean Stewart is just an idiot.

whatever

This kid is pathetic. All he does is whine and complain, his life must have been so horrible. Sean needs a reality check. Rod and Alaina have to cut him off financially and let him sink to the bottom. He is an addict and not truly serious about rehab. How can you rehab in a club? His "mentor" needs to be fired, hes not helping with his phyco bable BS. He needs to see what "life" is about. This kid has no talent, hes not a singer, hes not even funny. His dad was right he wasnt born with a god given talent to sing. For Sean the truth hurts but he turns it and says his dad is jealous. OMG I laughed until I cried when he said that. He seems to live in his own world of Sean and needs to STOP blaming everyone else for his problems, he did this to himself.. drugs, drinking, etc. His ADD is just another excuse. There is medicine that controls thatand he needs lots of it. He acts like he is the only one out there with it. He needs to grow up, take responsiblity for his actions, go to college and do soemthing with his life. Stop living in your dads shadow.. Alaina..Stop trying to be his BF, the next time he speaks to you that way act like his mother and put it to his A**. You need to take control and let him know that he will not speak to you that way, if that doesnt work do something that you should have done years ago and knock the crap out of him.

AmosMoses

This cotton rocksucker is a waste of DNA, and he needs to have his reproductive system removed, pronto, lest he pass down his extreme retardation to some poor, innocent bastard child of some sycophant white trash whore or an equally slutty "Daughter of Hollywood". Either way, a brainless fetus is the only genetic outcome possible of this moron's couplings. Of course, now that he has taken to beating up women (with the help of some of his other retarded friends, of course, the punk b$^ch), so hopefully he won't impregnate anyone soon. Personally, I think old Sean likes to take long romantic rides on the baloney pony, so we may be safe anyway.

Jill

I feel for Rod Stewart. This guy is a jerk.

BusyMom

I have never posted a comment before but kelssssss3333 forced me. I can't help but to think you are Brittany Spears or posing as Ms. Spears. Your poor grammar (use of ya'll) and reference to the evil media and being from Louisianna sounds like the Pop Princess. I just had to add my thought....
I did catch the show last week and Sean is a train wreck. He has major self-esteem issues and needs an intervention ASAP. I also thought think that the others guys seem to have their head on straight considering everything around them. Spelling's (can't remember his first name) meditation in Miami for his father was a little nauseating but who am I to judge. ;)

DON'T SEND ME THIS CRAP

A FRIEND SENT ME THIS AND I SAY...WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THIS KIND OF CRAP? LET'S STOP PERPETUATING THIS BULL...TRY WRITING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT REALLY MATTERS LIKE OUR REAL HEROES...THE SOLDIERS WHO ARE FIGHTING TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AS SAFE AS CAN BE FROM THE REAL TERRORISTS. OR WRITE ABOUT THE GOOD THINGS THAT CELEBS DO FOR THEIR COMMUNITY AND THEIR COUNTRY.

Barbara

I am almost as old as his father, but I have to say this this kid is a total jerk. He has absolutely NO talent and I think I saw on the show that he was mad at Rod when Rod told him on the phone he would never be as popular as he is! Duh! I love Rod's music, but this kid has got to go. I also think he'll OD soon. He needs help. He is definately some kind of crazy. I admire Randy Spelling and the other guy. They have class.

kelsssssss333

ok first off number 98, i am from the south and in the south, people do tend to say "yall." And i really dont enjoy how you are critizing me because of the way that i speak. I guess people think that if you live in the south, especially louisiana, are considered trailer trash, and the way southerners speak is poor grammer, although other people that say " yo hommie G, or Sup my home skillet, " is considered to be high class because they wear 1 million dollars worth of jewerly covering them.
Because i am an individual and am pretty much the only one that is taking up for this guy, YALL have to point out one thing about me to criticize me about. The thing is, YALL think YALL are so high class people, but in reality, everyone has problems they dont want to admit, and shockingly..even me. lol. The thing is, it's harder for sean because his problems are posted all over the internet. So even if he doesnt want to face his problems, or face them privitely, it's still there. So until anyone is out there in the media all the time, you have no idea how it feels for everyone to know about your problems. I think everyone including me needs to stop criticising this guy, but leave him alone and let him try to face his problems alone. Oh yeah, and the " media" told TMZ that sean stewart started his whole rampage because PEOPLE WERE CRITISICING HIM!!!!!!

I REST MY CASE!!!

omaha

he's not a kid,as so many have posted.he's 26 or 27 years old .I'd like to see him try his tough guy act out on me,he would never fight with anyone again!

~

Sean can blame himself when some thug with the wrong attitude puts him in the hospital or maybe even worse.

Terry

To " #100 (aka BeingRichRulez)

I don't pick up on a lot of "resentments towards the rich" for the soul reason of being rich. What I do pick up on is a resentment because of the the lack of contributions and the attitude of entitlement these Hollywood brats have. They are putting themselves into the public domain, we did not ask them too entertain us.

It does not rule to be rich if you do nothing more than a hampster does with his day.