Can You Stomach the New Britney?

4/24/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's dance lessons are paying off -- and she's got the abs to prove it.

A belly-baring Brit was spotted leaving Millennium Dance Complex last night, showing off her tightly toned bod in a Pepto pink crop top, oh-so-short miniskirt and what looks like a Paula Abdul wig.

If she just grows back that hair, it's only a matter of time until she's writhing on stage with snakes again.

Britney Spears: Launch Gallery

I Agree........

I think she looks great from the neck down!!! She has great looking legs and abbs and I'm sure it's all been from dancing and excercise. Dancing is fantastic for losing weight. Just ask anyone who is on Dancing with the Stars! But I wish she would be a Mother first. Those poor little kids are without a responsible Mother and Father. Why do they bother having kids if they don't want to be parents???

Skim

Reality - I'm with you, this doesn't even look like Brit in the face. This is some other skank who doesn't know how to dress herself properly.

Anastasia Beaverhausen

What is it with this girls fashion? It's as if she is intentionally trying dress as tackily as possible. She looks like the streetwalker in Pretty Woman, except Brit ain't got Julia's looks to pull if off.
She needs to hire a talented, and patient, stylist......one who will see that she dresses fashionably chic and hip, not like she just left the trailer park in Tarzana.

Britney Get Help

# 8 if you look closely you can see the stretch marks from being pregnant.

Melanie

WHO CARES!!! She should be taking care of her two little boys and spending her time being a mother rather than worrying about her looks. Become a mother, Britney and then you'll get my respect because a flat stomach doesn't cut it!!

no pervs allowed

you still can't work off the smell of stale tuna and red bull.

KT

Why does she wear those brown boots with everything?

Get over it!!

Ok seriously people?? We have no idea what she's really doing on a daily basis, just because we see a pictures of her gone from her house does NOT mean she's neglecting her kids. I love how you morons think you know exactly what goes on in her life and I think it's so funny when you go into judgemental rants, yeah I'm sure you people are OUTSTANDING parents and never make any mistakes. GEEZ! Get a life. None of us have a clue to what these celebritards are doing everyday. Anyways I think she looks great, but I guess even if she's trying to better herself she's still a child neglecting whore. Real nice!

Victoria

Brit - ya look good...how are your children?

the voice of experience

I don't think that looks like Britney at all. Britney's body never looked that good & her legs never looked that small. The face doesn't look like her...none of it looks like her except for the tacky wardrobe.

yay

she looks great. keep it coming. . . can't wait for the comeback tour kid !!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT.

the voice of experience

I agree with Melanie...why doesn't she try being the mother that she claimed she wanted to be? Then she'll earn alot of people's respect. For those who think she probably is a good mom, have you read or seen anything to support your theory? All we ever see is Britney...without the kids...out looking and/or acting like trash.

Jillian

Well, she obviously is pissed that she didn't make any "hottest" lists for the last few years and now that she's gotten rid of the moocher boy she deceided that she wanted to get in shape and hopefully it is in every aspect of her life...hopefully. a comeback is inevitable...she always stayed in the spotlight(bad publicity or not)and now she's trying to prove something...you watch she'll be back. Though it would be nice if she's been taking some singing lessons this time around..

andrea

Her face looks gaunt and old, YUCK.

Alicia

Liposuction looks successful. Now, if she would only enroll in a Community College, take some Classes that would change her brain.