Can You Stomach the New Britney?

4/24/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's dance lessons are paying off -- and she's got the abs to prove it.

A belly-baring Brit was spotted leaving Millennium Dance Complex last night, showing off her tightly toned bod in a Pepto pink crop top, oh-so-short miniskirt and what looks like a Paula Abdul wig.

If she just grows back that hair, it's only a matter of time until she's writhing on stage with snakes again.

Britney Spears: Launch Gallery

willison

wheres the streach marks???

Jamie

Psssst... That's NOT Britney...

Stacy

Isn't there anyone in her inner circle that can tell her to stop buying clothes from St.Vincents. She looks like hell. Shes not 16 anymore. Dress like a woman, you're way to old to dress like this. Somewhere along the line you lost out on how to become a classy woman/mother.

Piglet Baldwin

Sad. Give me the spotlight. Where are you? If I dress like a barbie-doll will you love me? Will you love me? Will you love me one more time?

lala

Eww. It's not the body. It's the Federline residue that's appalling.

michelle

Can you say "body double"? She didn't look this good BEFORE kids!

Blondeheiress

Hello, Britney I am still available for Styling!

Look your best - who said love is blind?
Mae West

sylvia

When I see Britney, Sanjaya the Geico commerical, Paris Hilton and anything about Anna Nicole, I immediately turn the channel. Let's STOP plastering these losers all over television.

pinkerflirt

All you Britney haters why do you even bother taking the time of day to comment something negative about her? I don't get it....If you dislike her so much just disregard anything posted on this website about her and move on...there are people, FANS, just like ME who care and love britney and enjoy seeing her recover!!!! I can't wait to see her fully recovered and up on stage :)

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

UPDATE ......NOT CONFIRMED , BUT JESSICA SIMPSON'S FATHER JOE SIMPSON

WANTS TO MANAGE "BRITTANY SPEARS" .....LOL........KNOW HE WANTS TO PIMP

HER OUT ........OH LORD ......WHAT A CIRCUS THIS WOULD BE ...............

Al

A mother of two with a vag that been torn to shreds and hasn't been washed in years, not to mention her diaper rash. Uh, no. Actually, no way in hell.

Al

What a has-been. Her face is atrocious, and she has stretch marks all over her stomach. No one cares about this abusive mother anymore.

lady

Britney is still young, but she is a mother and I think she needs to grow up and think of that, I really like her, she is a good person, just young. A mother should not wear clothes like this in public, on an outing or to the beach, not in regular public. Think of your children, they can look back on all of this sometime and I don't think they would be proud. No one is perfect, we do not need to judge her. When condemming others like you do, take a walk around yourself and look at you. We all need to think about this. Get your life in order Britney and make some more songs and videos. God Bless you and your whole family!!

Marie

When Pamela is doing an hot video over a boat, nobody put her in trouble!But when a jung mother who has been abused by a discusting husband, who was there only for the monney, is trying to come back even after 2 babies, you all react like pathetic jalous fat ugly stupid women!Bec this is all what you are!Britney ok did some mistake but she is trying now to do better and to go back on work!She can be sexy and a mother in the same time!Didn't ask yourself if the reason we don't see her a lot with her babies is only bec she is working hard on coming back!She is challanging herself!Do you think that is normal to force some1 to go on rehab...i think she is doing better and better day after day since she came out!You are just all jalous, Britney is still alive and will come back you will see!

SUN

I am sorry, but she is a mother of two, and way too old to be dressed like this.

Maybe a teenager would look cute, Britney looks trashy.

Does this woman ever spend time with her kids?