Zarf Transforms "The View"

4/24/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell wasn't the only lesbian rocking the stage at a recent "View" taping.Click to return to TMZ.com
TMZ has learned that after the taping of an episode of the chat show, audience members were kept in the studio for a performance by "All My Children's" resident male-to-female transgendered British lesbian rockstar, Zarf/Zoe/Freddy. The "View" set doubled for a fictional episode of Erica Kane's own Pine Valley talker, "New Beginnings."

In the episode which aired Tuesday, Erica (Susan Lucci) introduced Zarf -- now referred to as Zoe -- who sang "The Me Inside" to a packed house of shocked Long Island yentas and vacationing midwestern housewives. Sources at the taping tell TMZ that many in the audience seemed bewildered by Zarf and the performance.

Like they've never seen a man dressed like Doris Roberts on New Year's Eve!

Terry

I am sure the audience members of The View enjoyed it. You could not pay me to be in the audience of The View, so the audience got what they deserved!

christy

That show jumped the shark when Star Jones decided to be a diva.

SlappDaddy

What the Hell is a Zarf? is he/she somehow related to ALF? Where is All My Children going with this? and why do I care?

Dawn Day

That show soooooo sucks now! I'm so surprised Barbara Walters has affiliated herself with that trash a/k/a Rosie O'Donnell. There goes her credibility in my opinion!

tess

"Zarf" Hmmmmmm. Rhymes with "Barf"

blazethtrail

I saw the episode and Zarf/Zoe/Freddy rocked! Who cares about the story line?

Leah C

BTW- Zoe is flying off into the sunset with Erica Kane's lesbian daughter Bianca (for a possible return later down the line).

Seattleite

So the audience was made to stay after the View taping?
Looks like All My Children got a bunch of free extras for their freak show taping!
I wonder if anyone in the audience was offered a release to sign?
If I somehow lost all my senses and found myself at the View show, I would have INSISTED to be let out ASAP.
I used to like AMC, but now I wouldn't watch it if they paid me.
I used to like the View, but once Rosie became a part of the show, I won't watch it either.

Dawn

Leah thanks for clearing all that up for us people who have jobs and can't sit home an watch a soap opera.

Freakhater

Leah C, thank you for clearing that up, I can now sleep tonight!!

Honestly, I am so glad I work for a living, I couldn't stand to even watch this crap, how do you ladies do this day after day!!!!!

Leah C

Dawn:
I also have a full-time job and don't sit home watching tv. I have followed the show for years and happen to read the daily updates online.

Stacy

LEAH.... if you have satellite TV you can watch all ABC's soaps on Soap Net every night and weekends

Seattleite

(QUOTE)12. The View was a show that I used to watch after Meredith Vieira lef and Star Jones left it became a circus of course the clown is Rosie,I know when Barbara choose her I said it is going to be a circus I never watch the show again she is obnoxious not class at all she said ounce in the show in the begining I watch to see what this clown was going to do said something like with the mask I sleep my WIFE can GET Horny that is to the limit I don't care to hear about her sexual life that was the last time I ever watch that CIRCUS ....

Posted at 4:15PM on Apr 24th 2007 by maria mercer(END QUOTE)

WHAT ????

GOD 1

10. The character's given name is Freddy Zarf. As a male rockstar, he just went by "Zarf", but now that he's going through a transgender transformation, he's changing his name to Zoe. Clear enough to all you closed minded people?

Posted at 4:12PM on Apr 24th 2007 by Leah C

closed minded? the freaks can do what they want.you included....

no pervs allowed

next up for zarf a very spwecial episode of Darth Oprah, where he/she reveals her turbulent life, the sexual abuse, the discrimination and a new book which will be the next top seller in the Darth Oprah Summer Book of the Month Club- a must read for any fan of Darth Oprah.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments