Britney: I'm A-Tannin' Y'all!

4/26/2007 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears appeared at a tanning salon in Beverly Hills to try improving her appearance ... in this country-meets-cuckoo calamity.

Wearing a ratty wig styled for Victoria Principal in a catfight episode of "Dallas," the braless pursued popwreck added a Depression Era dotted babydoll jumper and an Acapulco Motel 6 gift shop straw hat to complete her "look."

Top it off with a brass and leather sack suitable for marauding pirates, enlarged Elvis sunglasses and a Hello Kitty keychain, and hey, y'all, here's my look!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

the sexiest baby eva

does she not care about her looks at all?
She used to look good.. and now she dresses like she gets
her clothes from Wal Mart.

come on babe, get it together

Aizan Roslan

I would like to tell kysauntie that i think you are the real CRAZY person here.Instead of praising her for her survival you judge her by telling her to go to mental institude?Damn you are crazy!To Jennifer,I think you dress like a white trash yourself.Have you look around these days?Britney is not the only one who dresses like that.Here's a tip,maybe you should stay in your room and stare at yourself at the mirror.That will work.Hey #9-Amy,I would like to say that Britney grew up in a small town and she and her mom was the one who made her what she is today.Without her braveness in Mickey Mouse Club,there won't be any Baby one more time.Can you believe you how controlled her life is before?Everybody is telling her what to do.How would you feel if you are britney?I think you would drop everything off and go back to your house and marry somebody and produce lots of babies.But that is not for Britney Spears.It's better for you to just shut up Amy or whatever your complicated name is!If you don't know the truth,don't judge so easily.If you say that Britney is trying her best to get publicity,than what about Britney crying in a restaurant asking for help?The sad fact is,those people around her who is near her didn't even cover her from the paparazzi.They just took out their camera phone and took a shot of her.Now what would you do?To get a STYLIST!,get a school that can teach you how to talk in a good manner about people.Hey tinkerbell,if you think Britney is thrashy,than maybe you are just one of those slut whores who can't get over themselves.GET A LIFE!From me to all the people who hate britney,F U C K you!

Joe

The reason why her outfit is so terrible is because she doesn't have slimey sleazy record company scumbags to tell her how to dress anymore. Poor Brit. :(

Jenna

SHE IS REALLY CRAZY....DOES THAT MAKE BRITTNEY CRAZY....YES IT DOES

Ashes

Although what Britney is wearing looks pretty ridiculous, I don't see some huge problem with it. I go to the store all the time in my pajamas or lounge-around clothes... why can't she? I do definitely agree that she needs a bra on though. I'm just glad that she seems to be getting her life back together and is out of the partying scene recently. :)

carol

Can't she afford her own tanning equipment. Or does her going out just get another attention seeking result.

Nicole Richie

Blah Blah Blah who cares Brittany is just a stupid bitch anyway!

dmx

She looks like trash because she is trash. Plain and and simple. As much as I abhore and put down Pimpin' Lynne's mothering of her daughter, I have to admit at least she can dress with a bit of class. Britney is a dimwit, an uneducated redneck dimwit and I don't think she has the capacity to learn much. All I can say about those of you who think she "looks great" in this new even trashier image she's portraying, I guess you people like the trashy look. Does this mean you dress and act like her?

Jim Dandy

If no one wants her, I would be happy to take her off your hands. I bet she is good with her mouth.

Jumper Jennings

I THINK SHE'S GREAT!

LEAVE HER ALONE FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

SHE'S HER OWN PERSON, UNLIKE SOME OF THE DULL PERSONALITIES OUT THERE.

SHE CAN STAY AT MY PLACE ANYTIME!

Lassie

I'm all for the Depression era jumper! I think it's darn cute, though it doesn't fit her AT ALL. The hat is a real atrocity, the wig is bad....I wonder how long her real hair is now - if it's a couple of inches, she ought to ditch the wigs. (Or, provide the viewing public with constant entertainment in the form of ever-more-outlandish wigs - red, black, Dolly Parton, Mohawks.....)

Denis

People pay to see this bitch?

dmx

What person with any self respect, famous and rich or not, would go out in public to the store in their pajamas? Well, at least ole BritBrit has on a dress, trashy and tacky as it looks on her. I haven't seen her out in pajamas yet. Of course there's always a first time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6