Cops: Sandra Bullock Watches as Hubby Attacked!

4/26/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra and Jesse JamesPolice sources tell TMZ that a woman obsessed with Sandra Bullock almost killed Sandra's husband, motorcycle mogul Jesse James, during a frightening attack at the couple's Orange County home late Sunday night.

Cops say that Bullock, along with James' 10-year-old child, looked on in horror as Marcia Valentine "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes." Jesse was never struck by the car during the alleged incident.

We're told Valentine also "laid in the driveway and wouldn't move."

Orange County Sheriffs were contacted and responded to the scene, but Valentine allegedly fled before they arrived. After an intense manhunt, officers located Valentine early Monday morning and took her into custody.

Valentine is being held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

UPDATE:
In an exclusive statement to TMZ, the couple's rep, Cheryl Maisel, said, "The incident did occur. Both Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are fine and it is now in the hands of the authorities."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

zoso

I think we need to Alec Baldwin to join in on this. He'll straighten out Washington Lee and Son of California FAST

Haley

Sandra B is one of the nicest, most generous stars in Hollywood. And Jesse J gives of his time to show support to the troops. This is awful to happen to anyone and to a child who could lose his sense of safety/security, but especially to them.

Really really sad. I hope she gets locked away because she is seriously delusional and dangerous. Next time it may not be a car.

hotrod

The woman looks schizophrenic. And she was obsessed with Sandra not her husband, you dweebs who can't read.

DaMama

What a bunch of idiots posting in this forum. Geez people, get over yourselves!

I hope Jesse's child is OK. What a horror to witness something like that. I hope Jesse, Sandra and his 10 year old are doing well after this horrible mess. This woman needs to be locked up for a very long time.

Stick to the story, people.........not some goofy posts that really don't mean squat.

Huntington Beach resident

I have Sandra Bullock' court case number
Starts with 07Wl0
If this is any value to you
Let me know
moreofman AT yahoo dot com

Blurgle

Hmmm...looks like Marcie Valentine's posts here, despite her claims all but prove she's a raving lunatic. Reminds me of a guy who used to post rants and raves about Paris Hilton a year or so ago (Go google "Brandon M. Witte" if you're curious). I guess every celebrity attracts a nutjob of some sort of another. Then again I'd say post #3 and #4 are by Ms. Valentine under an alias too. I may do some google searches under "Marcia Valentine" or "Marcie Valentine" and Sandra Bullock's name to see if more "nutjob" posts come up. It's good comedy relief.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13