Cops: Sandra Bullock Watches as Hubby Attacked!

4/26/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra and Jesse JamesPolice sources tell TMZ that a woman obsessed with Sandra Bullock almost killed Sandra's husband, motorcycle mogul Jesse James, during a frightening attack at the couple's Orange County home late Sunday night.

Cops say that Bullock, along with James' 10-year-old child, looked on in horror as Marcia Valentine "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes." Jesse was never struck by the car during the alleged incident.

We're told Valentine also "laid in the driveway and wouldn't move."

Orange County Sheriffs were contacted and responded to the scene, but Valentine allegedly fled before they arrived. After an intense manhunt, officers located Valentine early Monday morning and took her into custody.

Valentine is being held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

UPDATE:
In an exclusive statement to TMZ, the couple's rep, Cheryl Maisel, said, "The incident did occur. Both Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are fine and it is now in the hands of the authorities."

SP

I never said she was littler than you - I said she was a little girl (definition: a child). Regardless of how old you were, you were WRONG! On all counts. That you would be an adult (definition: someone 18 years or older) and feel warm and fuzzy thinking about and talking about injuring a little girl is disturbing. That you would think you have altered this this girl's life in a negative manner (which you implied earlier when talking about her dropping out) and take pleasure in this thought decades later makes YOU the BULLY ... and in serious need of couch time.

I wouldn't even attempt to change a lightbulb if I was you, payback and all.

Funny Girl

Lee General - You are a seriously mixed-up person and should immediately seek help! I have chills thinking that you are raising children. I suppose you rant and rave to them about this and are probably poisoning their little minds. People do thing as children that they are ashamed of when they are adults. Life is a learning experience. Why would you assume that she grew up to be a bad person.

And Son of California Dreamer - You call her names and say you will never watch one of her movies again? Maybe you should seek counseling also because you don't even know for a fact that what this person says is true. For all you know it is a crazy wacko making it all up. And for all you know, maybe this person did something to Sandra first? Would that still make her the bad guy? Why don't you wait until you know something is a FACT before you make an instant decision like that?

I sense a lot of anger in you two - maybe you should check into some anger management classes.

(p.s. Could it be that you two lusted after the cheerleaders and are just bitter because you couldn't get a date - kind of like on friends when Ross and Brad Pitt had the "I hate Rachael" fan club!)

SP

Son of Cali - I also wouldn't buy a goldfish if I was you. With the karma coming your way chances are it'll be a parannah.

Sand In My Crack

So tell us Son of a California Whackjob...after you tormented this girl...did you run home, lock yourself in your room and pull the wings off of flies? High times for you during the weekend..setting live animals on fire? You sound like a complete and utter loser.

There is probably not a person on this earth that did not have a perfect school experience. The difference is us mature folks left it behind..in our youth where it belongs.

No one here gives a rats ass.

fingerpainting

Washington-Lee General:

You wrote "Sandy will never have (chldren) unless she BUYS them from a foreign country like other celebs do......."

Nice try Asshat! As a mother of a foreign born child, if I had an apple I would throw it at your head too.

Oh oh......I will now be obsessed with Washington-General Lee for her hate speak toward international adoption. I need therapy!!!! I will never be able to watch a movie on the civil war again! Or watch the Dukes of Hazzard for the matter. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

And by the way, I've been teased, my dd is currently being bullied and it is no fun. But people change and grow. Or at least they do if they let go of the damned past. Good luck with that.........asshat.

sk8rgurl

She "almost killed" him? But she didn't actually hit him. Kind of gives a new definition to "almost"...I call shenanigans

Pam The Real Pam

BTW it's time to ride off into the sunset. I'll try to come back tomorrow and answer any and all inquiries.

Karen Walker

After reading all of this,,,,,,,,,I think they arrested the wrong nut! Hey Applehead, next time try breaking the prozac in half.

Funny Girl

SON OF CALIF. DREAMER - You know, your anger just exudes from your pores. We can all feel it. You seriously need to get treatment. Just listening to your tirades on here makes me wonder if you maybe had some mental problems as a child, also. Maybe YOU did something to this girl who you beaned with a brick? You sound very sick.

Seriously, run, don't walk, to the nearest psychiatrist!!! (Also, look away when you pass the fruit section in the grocery store!)

EITM ROCKS

OMG!! Washington-Lee General, you have got to PLEASE call into Elliott In The Morning on DC 101 to talk about this, great morning chat! HAHAHAHAHA

Redheada

Wow I really hope I am not the same person I was in high school. . . .

Redheada

Hey Washington - How were you able to post on TMZ from Jail? How is the car?

justaham

I have never heard of someone bleed just because someone threw an apple at them and caused such emotional trauma -- or is Washington-Lee just a trauma-lady :-)

And to California dreamer -- change your name to California f_cker. It'll suit your personality better

Funny Girl

Hey Washington (Isn't that a brand of Apple?) Lee General and Son of California Dreaming --

After reading all the responses to your comments, you must realize by now that most of the world believes the two of you to be PSYCHO! Now, most crazy people do not realize that they are crazy. They think that it is the rest of the world who is off. Right about now you two are probably wondering how there are so many CRAZY people out there and how there are only you two who are sane, right?

Here's what I suggest: You two go see a shrink and tell him about your experiences with apples and bricks and how joyous you feel when you hear of somebody's husband almost getting run over by a car, and how you understand about people like Cho, okay? Maybe the shrink can help you get to a happy place where the rest of us out here don't have to worry about nut jobs like you!

ONE WHO KNOWS

YOU KNOW?
IT NEVER FAILS--SOONER OR LATER GAYS AND LESBIANS SELF-DESTRUCT!!!!