Bikini-Clad News Babe: Sexy Pix "Purely Platonic"

5/1/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The TV reporter who sent NFL Network anchor Rich Eisen revealing snaps of herself in a bikini -- and got an hilariously acidic e-mail response from Eisen's wife (who found them on their shared account) -- says the photos are, you know, just "harmless pictures" that "friends" trade.

Alycia Lane, an anchor at Philadelphia's CBS affiliate KYW-TV, just sent a statement to TMZ saying that she and Eisen have been "purely platonic" friends "for almost 10 years" and that they "regularly exchange e-mail and photos." Including, as Page Six reported, "seven e-mails and several bikini photos" from Lane, which went into the account shared by Eisen and Shuster. Oopsy!

Shuster, in a letter obtained by the Post, hissed back at Lane: "Boy, do you look amazing in a bikini ... congrats! Whatever you're doing, (Pilates? yoga?) keep doing it -- it's working for you ... sorry but those seven e-mails you sent to my husband, Rich, well, oops, they came to the e-mail address we both use from time to time." Ouch -- and Shuster then forwarded Eisen's personal email address, "since you surely are trying so hard to get attention."

KYW-TV tells TMZ it won't be taking any punitive action against Lane. Calls to Eisen and Shuster seeking comment were not immediately returned.

Momma

Just alittle odd she would email his correct address for her to use. It might be just me but I would assume this isn't anything new.

Did I miss something in the husbands appearance?

Why send him any shots of your body? Surely she can find something, lets say, good looking, semi-wealthy, and here's a thought, UNATTACHED!!

Edguardo

SHE'S HOT!!

TAKE MY ADVICE AND DUMP THE WIFE...............

unbweavable

Ladies and Gentlemen: Alicia Lane is not hot. She is a shriveled up, icy, calculating untalented witch who is hated by her co-anchor. She did go on Dr. Phil after her first husband dumped her. She quickly got married again and the ring was off her finger within a couple of months. She immediately took up with some dude from out West. And now she's after this guy. Anyone asking why she likes this ugly guy has to understand that beneath the 7 pounds of makeup and hairspray, Lane is an unattractive, insecure, needy person who is unable to will maintain a healthy relationship and needs to seek attention from any male willing to give it. Why do men give it? Because she's on tv, of course.

john smith

So we sent Alycia Lane an email five hours ago so she could 'splain herself on a local blog-we from Philly but girlfriend ofcourse had to go TMZ (Hollyweird). As beautiful as she is mamacita has issues. Like the time she was dating 63 year old State Sen. Vince Fumo ( the subject of a racketeering federal charge ) and her Dr. Phil episode. A grown woman sending bikini pics to a married man? I'm supposed to trust her news judgement? Yo!

Edguardo

99 out of 100 guys will tell you to dump the wife and take the HOTTIE!!!

Leslie A Skarbek

THANK YOU #27 and 24 for blasting that moron Angie in #22!!! You saved me a lot of typing!!

Yeyomedia

Never share an email account with your wife... or a bank account for that matter.

anonn

what a whore... she's desperate and pathetic!

Suzy

What a skank!! I hate home wrecking whores and I hate men who think it's okay to screw around on their spouses. We don't know if Rich Eisen did anything to provoke this. His wife is one classy broad. I don't think I could have had that kind of grace about it.

There's plenty of unmarried men out there you DISGUSTING, DISRESPECTFUL WHORE!

By the way, Rich Eisen must be funny or charming or something. He's no looker, that's for sure. He's lucky he has a wife like that.

whathe

this woman has got to be kidding.....talk about no class whatsoever...is she bff with spears

Tmac72

IMy best friend and I have been friends for 20 years, and he is a male and married, and I would never ever send him anything like that. It's about morals. Obviously this woman, the newscaster, has very low self esteem and no self respect, and she is gorgeous! But even pretty people have problems. If I were the wife though, i would so kick the hubby to the couch, and then I would have someone take a look at the PC and see how innocent HE is in the matter. If he has been bad-KICK his ass to the curb.

Stephanie

"Seems to me that the wife is w acko, if you ask me. Seems to me like she's trying to disparage the newswoman....and THAT is slander!!! I'd sue!

Posted at 4:53PM on May 1st 2007 by Angie"

Duh, it's not slander if it happened and she can prove it. Sounds like maybe Angie is the type of person the newslady is. I thought the wife's response to be witty.

annab

i can't stop LAUGHING!

Stephanie

The newslady looks white trash, like Amber Frye, but with dark hair. She doesn't hold a candle to the wife.

Angie

Dear #27,

I happen to be 37 AND a J.D. so I'm aware of the definition of slander. I didn't need a dictionary to look it up as you so obviously did.

All I was trying to say was that you need to know ALL the facts before you paint the lady a whore. All you know is what the wife WANTED you to know and that might not be the true or full story.