Hayden Sucks Face with Her Hero

5/1/2007 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Underage hottie Hayden Panettiere, 17, used some of her superhuman powers to woo her 21-year-old "Laguna Beach" boyfriend Stephen Colletti out for a snack n' smooch.

The young Hollywood lovebirds landed at Urth Caffe on Melrose Avenue, and canoodled their way through a lunch on the patio, ignoring photogs and gawking diners.

Ah, young love. *sounds of birdies*

Gena

They look adorable together leave them alone who cares that shes 17 and hes 21

Char

Young love. This is exactly the ages that my first husband and I were when we started dating in the 1970s. We dated for two years before we married. Our marriage lasted 15 years and we had 2 beautiful children. If her mama raised her right, she will be just fine.

Megan

I am almost 50 years old and known as a pretty strict mom, but was in college at 17 , and oh my gosh, I KISSED boys!!!!! What is all this talk about illegal ? Kissing is legal, last time I checked. Even between a 21 year old and a 17 year old ............
Even I did not follow my girls around at the age of 17, all this talk of where is her mom? Right where she is supposed to be....NOT stalking her almost adult daughter...........

char

I DONT THINK SHES FAT ,SHE LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL HEALTHY WEIGHT ...NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE NICOLE RICHIE ....AND SO WHAT IF HES 21 AND SHE17 THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER AND THEY SEEM HAPPY ......AND SHES NOT ACTING LIKE MS.B. SPEARS ...

me

who cares it's not like she 15 dating a 21 year old.... i did the same at 17 with a guy who was 21 ...and to be honest he treated me better than anybody else......it all depends on the person..... so stop being so judgemental...and by the way she 17 ...her mommy cant follow her everywhere and be her d@mn chaperone!!!!!

Bob

Not even worth commenting on.

Tony

He's a D list celeb at best - and she's on her way to being an A-lister. You think this will last? Please...

Blair

#9 what are you talking about she definately does not look fat or big boned.

Laouida Majors Dunn

EWW MY GOD that is Jailbate and rocking the cradle but age is just a number but she should stick with someone close to own age not someone age 21.

Oh Well

I have to agree with a lot of the posters on here, her age and his are so close it isn't a major gap. I was married at 18 and my husband was 20. Almost 17 years now we have had a happy marriage. They are only 4 years apart. At 17 I knew the difference between right and wrong. And it's not like they will last anyway.

I have to say something to poster 39, Jim I believe, I have a 12 year old son and I am glad you put "some women" because I am not one of them.

By Hollywood standards she is chunky. Once she reads she is FAT she will begin her eating disorder phase. What's sad is we have singers who I think could stand to lose a pound or two, slim down those butts some, but they are considered sexy. Go figure.

been there done that

I was 14 and my husband was almost 19 when we began dating. He was my brother's best friend, and my parents knew his family. I was married at 19, a junior in college, and my husband was 24, worked full time and owned a house. We were both virgins. We can't read into this relationship b/c we don't know. I've been there, I know the rumors aren't true.

Laouida Majors Dunn

Alan Spalding will take care of Lizzies Boyfriend or Phillip will Haunt them both lol
Uncle Alan Michael Spalding will tell on her.
Aunt Alexandra will cover for her though.
Reva Shayne Lewis Lewis Spalding Cooper Winslow Lewis will have psyic powers.
Johnathan JB will file for a Divorce and Take Sara away lol.
Coop will tell everyone about her Cheating.
The D.A. will make sure Lizzie pay Adultrey Alimony and Child Support lol.
Uncle Rick will be there to comfort her.
Beth Raines Spalding will Lecture and Cuss her out.
Guiding Light will never be the same again lolmaorotf.

Sherry

Folks, it isn't illegal to kiss a minor, it is illegal to engage in sexual acts. However, if she is an emancipated minor in California, those laws do not apply to her, as she is considered an adult. Regarless, in some states the age of consent is 17.

Rachel K

First of all it is none of our business what this girl and her boyfriend do, even if it is out in public! If it were anybody else no body would care.
Also as long as he does not keep her out past curfew, have sex with her where someone can prove it then it is NOT illegal! Who are we to say who someone can be in love or in like with?! Maybe her mom likes him and dosn't object.
My daughter is 16 and her boyfriend of 11 months is 19 and I absolutly love him and trust them both, they are engaged and are waiting until she is 19 to get married, with my blessing. I had to deal with the law and it is not illegal to kiss in public!
If she turns into a Lindsay or a Britney or who ever then it was in the cards already and it would be her not any one else.

Rachel K

Another thing how dare you people call this girl fat or big boned, you who have said this are the ones who give young girls a complex and cause them to have eating disorders!

SHE IS HUMAN PEOPLE...she is just a regular person with a job that may end at any moment just like the rest of us. (god forbid)

I only responded to this because it made me so mad when my daughter read some of the posts. Actors are just regular people (who have a lot more money than most of us), but they have it worse...under the microscope 24/7. I feel sorry for them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments