Berry's Baby Boutique Blowout

5/2/2007 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry recently dropped some very adult-sized coin at new hip baby boutique Bel-Bambini on ever-so trendy Robertson Blvd.
Halle Berry
TMZ has learned the gorgeous "B.A.P.S" star spent an hour perusing the shop's racks and charged up over $1000 last week on tons of items for a baby girl. Included in the Oscar winner's retail blitz: Pink organic foot pajamas, a kimono tee made from soybean fibers, a plush butterfly backpack and an essential Swarovski crystal-encrusted hotlips accessory. Baby got bling!

While "Catwoman" made no mention of an impending kitty, who wouldn't want to see Halle and her hunky model boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey procreate! You can't buy those designer genes!

joe

STILL GROWING AS AN ACTOR STILL BEAUTIFUL AS EVER AND HER BEST IS YET TO COME . A GROUNDED MAJOR YOUNG STAR IS GETTING HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS,

joe

ITS ODD IN MOST ARTICLES ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL ACTOR THEY ALWAYS MENTION HER WORK IN CATWOMAN AND NOT THE MOVIE SHE WON THE ACADEMY AWARD FOR.

Two Women Beaters!!!

Kimmie: YOU ARE COMPLETELY SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!! That is what boils me about Halle and the Gabriel media...it's almost like he's this "perfect guy" because he's white. And now the media is obsessed about Halle having a baby with this guy, they were not this obsessed when she was with her black husbands, although she would mention then about wanting a baby -- Subconscious racism is in FULL EFFECT!!!

Also, he statements about wanting a baby almost mirror what she said years ago. I'll never forget her first appearance on Oprah over 10 years ago and she mentioned how she "desperately wanted a baby." Except David was the subject then. Now that Eric and her have split she's mentioning it again. I wonder if Halle actually would have had a baby with a black guy...she did say she wanted to be white when she was growing up, perhaps she wants her babies to be more white. I wonder sometimes....

Well since she's found the "perfect guy" (I'm saying this sarcastically) maybe her wish will be granted.

me

no no no she does not look like that up close anyone who knows her knows what i am saying and she knows, she looks pretty in pics and has had work done

Respect 4 - 1 Self!

Wow she can shop for a friend can't she? And if she is preg. or adopting that would be great.

ivy

DA*MN! Any baby by Halle and that gorgeous white man would be gorgeous! Go ahead girl. Reproduce. (Finally she got some sense in her head and got her a REAL man.)

Jennifa O Jenny

doubt seriously she is pregnant - because if she were pregnant enough to know the gender of the baby (i.e. girl) she'd be showing by now.

Just my opinion

If those two had a baby it would be a BEAUTIFUL child! Recall Brad and Angelina's baby? Well those two babies together would RULE HOLLYWOOD when they grow up!

But I'm sure she's just shopping for a friend.

Angiep

I hope she is planning to start a family, she has been through some really hard times in the romance department. She deserves to be happy whether she give birth or adopt I think a child would actually give her some confort,she already has a great career !

Marty Columbus OHIO

PARIS HILTON'S NEW CD WILL DROP FRIDAY!!

GO OUT AND BUY IT!

LOVE YA BABE!

HI KRISTIN IN COLUMBUS OHIO

Claire Collins

she is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. anywhere

monique

There's so much pressure to have a baby, especially after one turns 40. I hear the new thing is to wait until later in life to have your first child. Whatever. I, too, think she's shopping for a friend, but when it does happen, I will be very happy for her. I've always liked Halle Berry.

good genes?!

umm, if she is pregnant, the child will look like her and her man BEFORE the plastic surgery. not quite as hot as they look now. sorry, kids, joke's on the celebretards . . . you cannot alter the dna. too bad, as the hollywood kids will probably be in and out of the plastic surgeons office starting at age 10, just to keep the parent's secrets. sad.

monique

Plastic surgery? Halle Berry is just naturally beautiful. Now, if anyone needs plastic surgery, I would vote for Kelly Osbourne.

Just my opinion

@ good genes - Halle is a former Miss USA contestant. I was in the audience the year she won Miss Ohio in 1988. She was in her teens then. She was beautiful as a child, teenager, young adult and now in her 40s she is still fine.

As far as her model boyfriend, I don't know his history/background. He might have had plastic surgery, but Halle hasn't.

Here's her photo as a teenager - http://celebrities.deepthi.com/actresses/images/halle-berry-3.gif

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments