Tom Brady: Beanie, Baby

5/4/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday's photo of New England Patriot's hunkerback Tom Brady in a New York Yankees cap set off a sh*tstorm of controversy among fans ... now Tom's putting a lid on it with a plain black ski cap.

The $60 million ball tosser, seen here with axed Victoria's Secret supermodel Gisele Bundchen, appears to have learned a lesson in local loyalty ... if not personal loyalty.

Tom capped off his look with a camo man-purse. Sexy!

Nance

WHO CARES..........

kt

I hope these two are very happy together. They're a great couple.
Brigdet is a manipulitve nobody -- she got the pregnancy she wanted and planned, so now everyone got what they wanted!
T&G are HOT.

tinkerbell

If someone could please explain to me why his wearing a Yankees hat was such a big deal I would appreciate it! I dont get it. Anyways, why is he carrying a purse?

ash

umm........ this is stupid.... i'm sure there r pleanty more new englanders who are fans of teh the ny yankees........... why is it such a big deal?

jerry

For crying out loud... It's not a man purse, it's a European carry-all!

Bi-Polar Hippie

Hunkerback?? Wow...thats gotta be the dumest damn madeup word ,....EVAR!!!!!

allyson

What's the deal with the folder Gisele is carrying? Is it a script? A new fashion contract? I'm curious...

HouseArrest

Anybody know where the camo man-bag is from? I want one!

Marty Columbus OHIO

PARIS HILTON IS OUR NEXT AMERICAN IDOL...LETS ALL GATHER HANDS AND PRAY!!

HELLO KRISTEN IN OHIO

PARIS HILTON"S NEW CD COMES OUT FRIDAY...RUSH OUT AND BUY IT !!

SlappDaddy

Nice purse Tom, I'm sure the fellas around the NFL will have something to say about that!!

Standards are badly needed.

Oh, look. It's the absent father-to-be.

Billy Ray Bobby Joe

GO BLUE!

Doug

It's so funny to me.. here is a football star that probably can get laid by any whore (99% whores when dealing with someone famous. which I don't get... let's see.. for a guy - mimi from the Drew Carey show or the hot bartender still in college... hmmm tough decision.. give me a break dumb whores... the hot bartender bar none.. get with it. She looks like an anoerexic brontosaurous... I wouldn't even be able to jack off to her that's how sad it is.

whateveryousay

and she's a cheap ass bitch to boot. Read on:

Wow, couldn't give that couple a measely $5,000 she promised for her dog.

CHEAP!!

Seriously

Can someone please tell these celebritites about condoms
so they quit bringing kids into the world that the really don't want.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments