Paris to World -- I'm a Victim of Cruelty

5/6/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is not going down without a fight.

The day after she was sentenced to 45 days in the slammer for violating her probation by driving with a suspended license, Hilton walked outside her house and told a gaggle of camerapeople, "I told the truth yesterday. I feel that I was treated unfairly." Hilton called the sentence "both cruel and unwarranted" and added "I don't deserve this."
Paris Hilton Gallery: Click to launch photos
Check out the video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sue

I think this whole thing has become very, very nasty. The degree of media attention and negative comment has influenced the judgment and I think Paris has good reason to feel she has been treated unfairly in the situation. No normal person has to deal with all of that so all the talk insisting she be treated the same as everyone else is ridiculous. We need to take a step back and remember this is a human being we are talking about and show a bit of kindness.

Judas

What a whiney little bitch.

SuperStarSteve

She most certainly has detached herself from reality if she thinks the judge was too hard on her. I think the judge was far to lenient. Having experienced this myself, I think she was given several chances over and over again. She needed a reality check, got one, got a cool judge and ONLY 45 days of what should have been a 90 day MANDATORY sentence. Cry me a river sister.

Rozelda

Oh brother. Now she's a victim. Poor Paris. That's not so hot.

no more celeb moms

No, she doesn't deserve this, she deserves much worse. She was shown the day before getting into her car and driving. She has no respect for the laws and feels she is above them. I'm hoping she doesn't show up and the sentence is extended. That's life for ordinary people.

dumbjoyce

She deserves to serve at least the 45 days. I really hope there's no way she can get out of this. She did not tell the truth. Pretty funny how she's suddenly not mostly naked and dressed all in white, as if that makes her innocent or something. She has never been accountable for anything in her life. She needs to face what she brought on herself and grow the hell up. Now.

Jolene

Waa, Waa, paris!!!!! I don't even know why the press keeps taking pictures of you. You are ugly and spoiled!!!!

He's Boring now

Wait till you report to Jail sweety---thats when the "cruelty" will start for real...right now its only a word and in your mind, soon it will encompass and engulf you in a way you cant even imagine.

Hopefully that experience will transform you.

But even if it doesnt, stay off the road in the future if you have been drinking, we dont need another potential murderer out there.

jim

We all know this was long overdue. Paris was on her way to jail the minute she wanted to be famous.

Pinkyloo

Is she kidding?! Of course she deserves this. She deserves this more than anyone in the entire world. People are rejoicing all over planet earth, because the judge in that courtroom confirmed that, YES,THERE IS STILL JUSTICE IN THE WORLD!!!!! She has been pulled over so many times in L.A. county in the last five years that it's not even funny. Most of the time she was just given a warning. She represents everything that is wrong with society, and if she thinks that she should just get off with a slap on the wrist, well then she's dumber than I thought she was. DUI is nothing to sneeze at, and if anyone else in this country violates their probation, there is often times a mandatory jail sentence depending on what state they're in. Why should she be treated any differently? Nuff said.

JMJ

She doesn't deserve this ??????? Why in hell would she think that she doesn't need to abide by the laws like the rest of us ? 45 days isn't enough time for an attitude adjustment she desperately needs.

Cilantro

I've got no sympathy!! Cry me a river Paris!

Blonde2TheBone

join the movement

goawayparis.com

Kimmie

Laws are Laws just because you are rich and famous doesn't mean you are exempt. The fact remains Paris broke the law not once but twice! She was already on probation for the same charge and on top of it all had to nerve to be late to court. Maybe this will be a lesson to other celebs you can' t do whatever you want and get away with it! I'm so sick of these people getting free passes. If it were any off us in the same position we would be shipped off to jail immediately. I believe justice was served. Besides she's only doing 45 days get over yourself Paris!

Cutefemmegirl

The bratty bitch needs to get a grip, man up, and do her time. She could have really hurt someone out there ... hopefully this will teach her a lesson, that not everybody is ABOVE THE LAW! Judge Sauers, you are my Hero!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments