Slight Altar-ation in Paris/Church Story

5/8/2007 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A few newspaper websites are reporting that the judge who sentenced Paris Hilton did not get a standing ovation in church last Sunday.
Judge Sauer - Paris Hilton
They were right. Turns out the ovation was Saturday -- the day after Michael T. Sauer dropped the hammer on Hilton. Our bad, assuming people only go to church on Sunday.

According to several God-fearing witnesses, Judge Sauer went the day before, and as he walked in, the congregation erupted in applause. Several parishioners buttonholed the judge to express their approval.

Amen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just my opinion

He still sux.

Nani

Good for him! We should all write the LA newspapers commending this man for doing what was right.

gingergirl

Remind me not to go to that church.

sonja

I SO, SO approve of this judge!!!!

Katie

I love him! He did what needed to be done!

ALI BABA

so why dont you send paris hilton to IRAQ? i think she will learn her hard lesson there automatically without any problems...so dont you think it is such a great idea? if you agree with me say YES....THNX

Get a life!!

I'm glad somebody had the back bone to do what was right. Haaray for Judge Sauer!!

legal

Applaud from a mother, a citizen, an honest hard working woman who raised great children and who also happens to be a legal professional and understands what scrutiny and mockery this judge would have to face after confrontation with unruled Hilton clan. They think they are above the Law. Shape them up, judge. God bless your honesty and commitment.

Houston Peaches

If she wanted to stay out of jail she should have follow her previous sentencing. She did not. She thumbed her nose at it.

I sayw pull out the stripes and the bologna sandwhiches!

Jennifer

LOCK HER UP!

Gloria Picchetti

We wanted to know what churches TMZ hung out at anyway.

Blah blah blah

Maybe Paris would learn more if instead of 45 days in jail, she work with M.A.D.D. for 45 days and work with a victim of drunk driving for 45 days. Take care of their every need to function, everything required to survive just through one day as a result of their dibilitating injuries. Place flowers on the grave of a victim of drunk driving. She needs to realize this is not a joke, or unimportant. Her actions have reactions and sometimes horrific. The Judge is doing her a favor, 45 days is nothing compared to dealing with something for a life time.

REY-noldo

David, if your radio show is a boring as you posts ...... I'd start looking for another job if I were you.

no one

I agree with you ronnyk! Paris should pay and I applaud this judge! Happy trails in jail Paris!

Rindrcella

How about someone start a "put paris in jail" petition and show our kids that money and status doesn't matter. That if you screw up and drink and drive it is BREAKING THE LAW. And to continually ON FILM get caught driving while your license is suspended. Come on! Our constitution doesnt have a special clause just for socialite heiress' does it? I think not. Let her pay the price for Breaking the Law and go like the rest of the world would have to.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments