Only Britney and Anna Bigger Than Ricki!

5/11/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ricki LakeWho'd have thunk it? The latest issue of Us Weekly, with a swimsuit-clad Ricki Lake on the cover, was the third most popular story on the mag's website ever -- behind only Britney Spears shaving her head and the death of Anna Nicole Smith. Nice company to be in, Ricki!

"I f--king love the cover! It's amazing!" she told Usmagazine.com. "So many people from my past have come forward telling me how great I looked, and it has been an overwhelming response. I am thrilled with everything and love the way I look on the cover and in the magazine."

Just goes to show you: America loves a good weight loss story ... but just slightly less than a nervous breakdown and an accidental overdose.

Alex

Ricky looks good but she looks more like 135 than 123 lbs...

Jen

How did she lose it?

whocares

Ricki Lake is full of herself. Move on fat bitch. Your 15 minutes of fame is up.

Mary T.

Congrats.....look good !

so what?

She does look great weight-wise. But, is it just me or are her breasts extremely low on her chest? Looks like a strange photoshopped thing. There had to be a better more flattering swimsuit out there for her to pose in. I have always loved Ricki though so good for her.

who cares?

she still has that ugly Ruth Buzzy look!

Omar Paklamis

PEREZ HILTON OUTED, NOT GAY AFTER ALL!

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GUESS WHO HE IS DATING, BRAD PITA HAS A GREAT SHOT OF THE TWO OF THEM HAND IN HAND, BOY THIS IS A SHOCKER!!!

JESSICA

WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING RICKI......GUMMI BEAR HERE IS A WINNER..MAYBE YOU NEED TO TALK WITH RICKI, INSTEAD OF DUNKIN DONUTS

Valerie

Good for her :)

Mrspuna

I never liked her. She always seems so phony.

chelly

She has more pecs than breasts! and whats up with the fatback?

Miapocca

OH please.,..her face looks somewhat amazing...however she has a wierd looking shape...her chest is wierd and her legs are wierd..dont know what it leaves, except an intelligent head, which is all she needs to make her money..otherwise there isn't much to looks at...she should have looked in the mirror before making the cover...the average stay at home mom or rather woman on the street would have made a hell of a lot more bootlicious cover than this.

If celebs are going to feed their narciccistic nature by appearing everywhere, they better be worth looking at...

whoa.

To #1 Comment Alex,

So how much do you weigh? Would you look better than Ricki if you were on the cover? If not then stop hating and complaining. I really could careless about Ricki. I just stopped in because I always read people's comments saying that a below average skinny person is "fat" [Jessica Simpson was labeled fat by tons of people the other day] and wondering if there a ton of 95lbs TMZ readers...............

Tina

It's great she lost weight. She just looks weird in that picture. Her head looks too big for her body now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments