Anna Nicole Smith's Will Officially Filed

5/14/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithTMZ has obtained the official copy of Anna Nicole Smith's will, filed moments ago by Howard K. Stern.

The petition to probate Anna's will was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. It is the same will that was discussed during the contentious Florida court hearings. The will doesn't name Larry Birkhead as a beneficiary, but the petition to probate lists him as a party with an interest in Anna's estate.

TMZ got in touch with Ron Rale, one of the named executors, who confirmed that Birkhead has filed a petition to become the guardian of Dannielynn's estate. Of course, you recall, a DNA test confirmed that Birkhead is Dannielynn's daddy. Rale added, "Contrary to any speculation, there is no way in the world that there is any petition to name Larry as a beneficiary of the estate in his individual capacity."

Rale also noted that in the petition, Stern waived any right to compensation as executor.

In the will, Anna is listed to have had personal property valued at $10,000 and real property valued at $1.8 million when she died; however, she still had a $1.1 million mortgage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ImWatchingYou

who is the real oh really if it is not me?

howard is a user - always using other people's name.

~~11375 pot to kettle.

'glad i made U-laugh
sorry i reposted in error.

Holly S

HEY FAYE,,,,,, took me long enoght to find the site but YEAH MEEEEEE I did it. LOL Anyhow I just wanted to say wazzzzzzzz up and I will TTYL.

ImWatchingYou

yes you have been on track.... :-)

ann is my name

11370. Ann is my name #11361:

Your post was well received by me because it's true. Nobody on this site knows any more than anyone else, even though a few pretend they do. The truth will hopefully come out eventually. I hope the people who are witnesses at the inquest are honest and take being under oath seriously enough to tell what they really saw and/or heard. I know one has already proven he'll lie under oath without batting an eye...so let's hope all those testifying before him tell the truth.

Posted at 7:55PM on Jun 1st 2007 by Inquest Inquest
I hope so too--that the truth will surely come out is all we can hope for.The stories are all so conflicting,I hope the inquest will get under way soon.

kerry

Oh really was Anna already dead and why did they work on her if so ?

Debate Club

Oh Really!!

What was the second name that you guessed for laughing so hard's daughter?

einy

Well Oh Really
Please tell your bosses that they can relax. We have cracked the case and have done their work for free.
Also, no disrespect intend, but if that was Larry than he much brighter and funnier than I would have credited.

Mrs. Laughing So Hard

einy

~~11375 pot to kettle.

'glad i made U-laugh
sorry i reposted in error.

Posted at 8:08PM on Jun 1st 2007 by howard is a user - always using other people's name.
-----------------
If what you post is true then It makes me think that there is hope out there there yet

ImWatchingYou

i mentioned chelsey and kaitlin (or some spelling of that nature)

get a new hobby

11389. I am so sorry for all of you that have suffered at the hands of my husband, Laughing. He has been off his meds. and does not function well without him. He is a real nut case. The Doctors have him on Ativan (Lorazapam), Soma, Robaxin, Chloral Hydrate, Valium, Topomax, Klonopin, and various other anti-biotics for his fungus of the mouth. We have tried everything, even giving him ice baths but he just takes off outside running buck naked screaming,"Howie, Help Me!" He is delusional, poor guy. He seems to think he is part of the HKS inner circle but those guys are too busy thinking of ways to steal money to worry about my dopey husband. He rants and raves on TMZ night and day. Then he starts to pull all of his chest hairs out and begins to howl like a hairless wolf. Neighbors don't like that. When all else fails we have to shoot him in the butt with a little Soma and then pour Chloral Hydrate down his mouth. Shuts him up for a minute or two.

Posted at 8:15PM on Jun 1st 2007 by Mrs. Laughing So Hard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Marples,

why are you so filled with rage and hate? Do you really need to vent your frustrations on lsh that bad?

You need a break from the computer. Belly yourself on up to the bar now.

Debate Club

Why did you change your (monikor) ???

kerry

Oh really why does lsh daughter have anything to do with this ? Was there an actual break up or was that a ploy ..

ImWatchingYou

Capt - i am my boss.... sorry and that was also not larry (if you're talking about BooYa)

Kerry - she was for hours and they asked how long had she not been breathing and were told they did not know - therefore the effort to 'bring her bac'

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments