Anna Nicole Smith's Will Officially Filed

5/14/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithTMZ has obtained the official copy of Anna Nicole Smith's will, filed moments ago by Howard K. Stern.

The petition to probate Anna's will was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. It is the same will that was discussed during the contentious Florida court hearings. The will doesn't name Larry Birkhead as a beneficiary, but the petition to probate lists him as a party with an interest in Anna's estate.

TMZ got in touch with Ron Rale, one of the named executors, who confirmed that Birkhead has filed a petition to become the guardian of Dannielynn's estate. Of course, you recall, a DNA test confirmed that Birkhead is Dannielynn's daddy. Rale added, "Contrary to any speculation, there is no way in the world that there is any petition to name Larry as a beneficiary of the estate in his individual capacity."

Rale also noted that in the petition, Stern waived any right to compensation as executor.

In the will, Anna is listed to have had personal property valued at $10,000 and real property valued at $1.8 million when she died; however, she still had a $1.1 million mortgage.

Tracy

Posted at 11:29AM on Jun 1st 2007 by Just think about it
and Suzanne and the rest believe this man,unbelievable

Posted at 9:55PM on Jun 1st 2007 by norman gilliat

Thats alright that they do because you know its their way but it just sickens me that a mother (Virgie) would go look up this man and side with him over her daughter. I glad the jury dealt with him. This is why I hope Virgie never gets DL alone. Because Virgie will take up with any trash. Its scary to think of her with that child.

ann is my name

I am glad to see everyone getting along.It has been a rough day with alot of arguments.I'm guilty too because I was in one of them myself.I am pledging to myself, to try not to let my temper get hold of me again.hope I can keep my pledge lol.

Santa

Everyone knows about the Doctor from PA-why do they even listen to that nut! You can google him-now there is a classic criminal-check him out but Nancy Grace likes him and Dr. Pecker-why?

No so Swim

Laughing so hard's letter to Jane Devin

Hi Jane,

I tried so hard, day and night, blogging away on TMZ, trying to make people see the facts. The fact that Howard used Anna. As each day passed, I spent more and more time actually wasting my time defending him. Last night around 3 am I read Art Harris and felt sick to my stomach, like I do each time I read Art Harris. Today I retired myself to the fact, the truth will continue to come out, and Howard will go to jail. I tried so hard at the “curling iron” site but once again I am a complete failure. I have come to realize that Virgie is a strong woman with great character and I believe she will be alright. Anyway, I sign this to you as the name I retired this morning, laughing so hard. If there is ever anything I can do for you e-mail me because I have no life.

Michelle

Suzanne

Norman Gilliat,

Hahaha, no, I don't know any of the players that we are constantly writing about to no avail. I thought your posts, which are not frequent, seemed to be from someone who was somehow associated or related to someone. Just my
feelings, but didn't mean anything bad by it.
--------------------------------------------------------

Patty, I am so happy for you and the baby bird.
You did a great thing, and I am very proud of you. The wildlife people know just what to do.

I have taken turtles to a wild life refuge when I found them with damaged shells. It worked out well. They do excellent jobs on all wild life.
Thanks for the update.
-------------------------------------------------------

NoSperm$tern,

Thank you for the good information. You are always an asset, and you add elegance and integrity to the group.

I did enjoy your comments, and even had a few chuckles because of the wit and clever comments. After viewing the total depravity and lunacy of some in this group, believe me, it was a joy to read something of that caliber.

When I read your posts I always wonder who you are, because it is clear that you are someone outstanding and someone special. I tell people who are so over the line in here that they should remember that they never really know whom they are insulting. They never learn anything.

Yes, I remember, and that's what they are, and I won't let them.

LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------
Greta has attoneys on her show who are talking about Opri's stealing some of Larry's money. Larry has filed suite for it. It is interesting, so you may want to go to Fox and watch Greta's "On the Record"!

Westerly RI

Do I read double standards, Patty saying, "don't hate them, only skunks", but she can spew hate about Virgie over and over again ad nauseum in all her posts and then her salutation is laughing. I find that rather disturbing. I can't find anything she says credible. Not even the bird story.
I can't fathon a person being that dispicable about a woman who she does not know being kind to a helpless animal in need. It is the way I feel and I should not be insulted for my opinion, but seems to be the norm here.

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

just thinking,

I read that stuff. I have to say I am not surprised! I believe Larry 100% because Opri only takes high profile cases to get her name out there. She was on every show she could get on when she was representign the Jacksons. Why they needed her, I don't know. I liked Larry at first, but I have to say she completely turned me off of him and I didn;t really care what he had to say because it was spoken through her. I always believed he was most likely the dad, and once he canned her, I was thrilled. She is the reason it took so long for him to get his daughter and apparently he sees that now. Of course Howard hates her, she was slammng Anna all over the news from thed ay she took the case.

I have a question for the legal minds here, what is a "client trust account"? Is that what an attorney uses for retainers? Money they can't touch until work is done?

Opri didn't set up a trust fund for DL, she stashed it for herself. Some people here scare me with thier inability to read and understand what is being read before making statements!

Thanks for caring about "cutie pie"

Tracy

Greta is on and every attorney on there is saying Opri has a lot to worry about. She is not looking good.

Suzanne

I dont believe a word of what that PI told the media, at first it was Daniel didnt like people Anna was 'associating with' then after her death it turned into 'Stern'! Posted at 1:49AM on Jun 26th 2007 by Lynda
I read the same thing and wondered why the change after o'quin got to him IMO Posted at 6:11PM on Jun 26th 2007 by norman gilliat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You two are way too funny! The PI had no reason to lie or change his story!He said Daniel told him he felt Stern was giving his Mom mind-altering drugs, which he did! After Daniel talked to the PI he dies. Anna accuses Howard of killing her son and then she dies........... You should leave well enough alone and quit your foolishness. You just keep opening up more cans of whoopa.. on yourselves!! OQuinn did not put the card in Daniels wallet.
Posted at 6:28PM on Jun 26th 2007 by Peggy

I agree (not that they are funny, because they sound ridiculous), but I heard
the PI every time he was on television, and he never changed his story and he told it exactly as it was. He made sense, I believed what he said, and it makes no sense for people to try to take issue with it. I know why they are trying to spin that, though, because what Daniel told the PI made perfect sense from all we know for fact. The reason they want to discredit the PI is because Daniel died shortly after that, and the testimony of what Daniel said lends credence to the fact that he was in danger, that Howard disliked him, that he was blocked from talking to his mother, and other factors, which we all know about. Also, trying to involve O'Quinn in some way is ludicrous.
Daniel talked to the PI because he was afraid. He didn't have the money to pay for the PI to investigate. The PI probably felt really bad when Daniel's worst fears were realized. The PI DID NOT CALL anyone. THE INVESTIGATORS CALLED THE PI. His card was in Daniel's pocket.
What is wrong with you people? You must have some ax to grind here.

howard is a user - always using other people's name.

birkhead is claiming he filed under "false pretenses." but the
operative word here is he did SIGN.HIS GOOSE IS COOKED. He hired the
woman knowing what her fee was...He got along with her justfine until
he started getting advice from howard who wanted larry to use
howard's lawyers. NOW HOW OBVIOUS IS THAT?larry was a fool for
falling for howard's tactics.....maybe he's stuck with howard and
howard's lawyers, but i guarantee opri WILL BE PAID............she's
waaay too good to have overstepped anywhere out of the realms of the
agreement.and i'm tired of this opri-larry situation;;;;;;;;it's only
a bill for crying out loud.........get back to important issues

?

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARRY IS GOING TO GET ALL THE GOODS!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OPRI IS SUCH A LOSER!!!! JUST LIKE LIN AND O'QUINN!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

AND HOWIE.........well Howie isn't having too much fun right now....aaawwwwwwwwww

Too bad

Time WILL Tell

Hello everyone

I didn't know if ya'll were watching Fox or not, LB will be on Fox News tomorrow evening on Gibson, 4 pm central time, have a good one guys.

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

laughing so hard,

I don't know. Everything we said about Virgie is true!!! Anna is dead and they don't believe her, they don;t believe her diaries written way before Howard, her pure hatred on ET, and plenty of others that have verified that Anna told them the same things. So why should we assume they'd believe us? Oh well...

laughing so hard

Well Opri is in BIG trouble. Larry and Howard are going to carry on in Anna's footsteps and spend the rest of their lives in court. Sort of sad, when you think about it all. I am going to read todays post because it seems like there is alot of hurt and heartache on here tonight. Glad to say I missed it all today, but I feel left out. I just don't get that no one cares that Deb Opri stole Larrys money and forged and cashed all those checks people sent to the Dannielynn fund. That just amazes me. Patty, I could never hate you, I just hate animals, I am petrified of dogs, allergic to cats and I do not want any kind of animal in my house. When my nephews come over they are always looking for frogs or any bugs and I have to give them tupperware to catch something. Don't think I am mean,
but I make them leave what they find on the deck. hahaha.

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

I've been in and out today without posting, seen a lot was going on, but can some one bring me up to date on the Larry/Opri bit?