Lindsay Sucks Face While "Georgia Rule" Sucks!

5/14/2007 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan went in for the kill -- and sucked the life out of her current boytoy, British hunk-lebrity Calum Best, while on vacation in the Caribbean this weekend. Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water!

The lip-locked lovers turned up the heat by canoodling in the ocean and basking under the red hot Bahamian sun. Let's hope they used protection!

While her new film "Georgia Rule" bombed at the box office, Linds was on Paradise Island celebrating the opening of The Cove resort at the Atlantis Hotel. The moral of the story: When life gives you lemons -- get out of the country and party!

Wangarella

First!! Gags

juice Zenna

She is nasty! I can't stand her and her coke habits! I think she will suck for this season and will not be a very good pick for my celebrity fantasy league!

tinkerbell

She is a diseased hag!!! EWWWWWWW!!!!!

JESSICA

LINDSAY IS ON HER WAY TO HAS BEEN CITY....GET RID OF THIS NASTY BITCH AND HER OLD ASS MAMA DINA.........LINDSAY IS JUST ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD WHORE, WHO WILL BE FOUND IN SOME GUTTER WHERE HER MAMAS ALRAEDY BEEN!!!!!

Michael Richards

Now ladies...stop being so jealous! LiLo is hot! Get over it.

Ed

When will the world realize that this coke-head has 0 talent and is a terrible rold model. Can someone make this whore disappear?

anthonysdreamgirl**

I don't care much about Lindsay, but Calum Best is HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Suzy

Gawd that looks painful! Who wants to bet she'll be dead by 30?

carol ard

First I do not like this Linsey actress..Second why be in anything with a person so depraved as jane Fonda who was responsible for the death of many POW's in vietnam with hter anti war antics of kissing ass with the enmy and even giving the viet cong notes that poor pow's gave her after they were forced to clean up and line up for her to see they were beingtreated humanely... Many of them palmed her notes which she turned over to the viet cong guards and many of those same men were beat to death after her brainless ass left vietnam..She was a traitor and should have been tried as one... Anyone who is in any movie with her takes their reputation at rish and with Loham and her rep it was double jepordary..I am glad this movie bombed and I wish someone had Bombed Hanoi Jane!

Me

She looks used and abused!!!! She is nasty and anyone that looks up to her is just as stupid! She is just plain nasty!!

MIchelle

I couldnt have said it better myself Carol. Lindsay doesnt bother me , but never will I contribute my hard earned money to Jane Fondas wallet!

Whatareyoudoing?

Look. Da more time she spends wif pretty boy, the less spends on blow. Gimme a break. Mans gotta make a livin'.

crazy tragic

Another stupid interchangable bimbo you twits waste your time on. Don't know much about Callum but if his dad is anything to go by, i'd say fire crotch will be hitting the skids soon.

snapcase07

I don't think she'll be dead by 30. She might be in the adult film industry by then, but not dead.

TROLL SMASHERS

I WONDER IF SHE'LL GET THE OSCAR HER MOMMY SO BOLDLY DECLARED SHE WOULD FOR THIS TANKER???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments