Denise and Richie Split -- Two Months Ago?!

5/15/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a new twist on celeb hookups and breakups, Denise Richards and Richie Sambora have announced that they split -- two months ago! They're supposed to tell us this stuff!!
Denise Richards, Richie Sambora
Denise's rep told In Touch that the couple didn't want to make it public, "because they lived through public divorces and it was very painful."

Hmm ... pain. Wonder what Heather thinks about the pain?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AFTERTHEFACT

YA.UH, OKAY. Let me point out that im not taking sides, and i think both women are drop dead georgeous ( and also dont know why either women would giva hoot about this dude except for heather cuz she had her kid with him) ANYHOO it seems as tho JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE that heather broke up with him for certaint other reasons. Not because he was runnin around with Denise. He hooked up with Denise AFTER the fact that Heather filed for divorce. Because if Denise was the reason they divorced in the first place, Heather would be divorcing because of infedelity (spelling?)...People divorce and then go out with other people all the time ( I know...now a days they make divorcing seem so normal!) Its called "moving on" and trying to find happiness again. In this case, it was just unfortunate that it seemed to be like... a DAY later he got with Denise, and he seemed to get over it and on with a new relationship SOOOO quickly. PLUS, Denise said her and Heather were friends but had a falling out and wasn't talking a while before this all blew up. F.Y.I.

In the world of HollyWeird...why their just a couple of normal peopleS =-)

boo =-(

wow denise...alot of people really hate you...i have to agree with the blogger that said "you broke the code, you NEVER go after your FRIENDS man" ever...it doesnt matter how bad their situation got, YOU didnt help matters,only compounded the pain...reap what you soe! with friends like you, who needs enemies.

shry

#10...I'm still trying to figure out what parallet means...perhaps you can let me know. Denise married into a HUGE Hollywood family and sucked at it. Then she scuzzed down to a HUGE rock and roller and GEEZUS she sucked at that too. Now she's doing a (not sure what) with Pamela Anderson. Two beautys without brains. Doesn't seem fair does it.
I really hope that her children aren't as clueless as she is. Perhaps they'll take after the Estevez side of the family tree. Not that Charlie has make good choices but he's got a brain and he is now using it.

Ashley

I cannot stand Denise Bitchards!

Ida

I am sure Heather Locklear could care less about these two has beens. I found it ridiculous that Denise felt she was the one who was betrayed. Although she may not have seen Ritchie until he and Heather divorced, she was still wrong. Heather was suppose to be a friend.

You know, I never did want any of my friends left overs. I always found my own men. You would think Denise could as well. It's no wonder Charlie lost interest; no man finds desperation attractive.

Whatareyoudoing?

Denise will be hard pressed to find any true "girlfriends". She'll try to get someone to go shopping with her, or just do lunch. The sound you hear is the phone not ringing, bitch! Heather- I love you! Game Ova Neesie!

Don't like Andy

I cannot STAND Denise Richards. I hated her before she was with Charlie Sheen, and worse when she ran off with Heather Locklear's not-even-ex-husband. I love Heather....I think she is a class act and a marvelous actress. Denise is and was a has-been who will do ANYTHING (OR ANYONE) to get her name out there. I used to love Bon Jovi, but after Richie went with Denise, I now hate the band, can't even listen to them anymore. Hell, even Jon didn't want the tra*p around. Like they werre gonna end up married----ha ha yeah right.

non believer

Wonder if this bitch realizes the extent to which she's a SLUT? The public sure does ! !

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...POOR little rich girl..hmmmmmshe looked fine on the orange..opps red carpet !!!!!

malibuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PrettyIrishWoman

Do we care, TMZ? No!

Roger

Kinda like Densie for how she judges her lover by peter size read her private journal I have only da brave would wear this gal.....Hey baby you have alot to learn its not the size it is how you work it so I asume she is a lousy lay oh my Oh ho hum!

Roger

Richie is gay as ah three dollar bill and cheats on every nasty thing he has been with but if you folks like trash it would be alot easyer to go to your city landfill they all smell da same . Doda rules for family morals and clean shows so upchuck on these losers

FIJINATIVE007

THE NERVE OF THIS HOME WRECKER SAYING IT WAS HEATHER'S FAULT? IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHETHER ANYBODYS MARRIAGE IS IN TROUBLE, YOU DON'T HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND. IT DOES NOT GIVE
YOU ANY RIGHTS TO MOVE IN YOUR FRIENDS SPOUSE. IT SEEMS LIKE DENISE
BITCHARDS WAS THE REASON FOR BOTH THE COUPLES TROUBLES.

I ALSO BELIEVE TO COVER UP SHE MADE UP STORIES ABOUT CHARLIE SHEEN TO
KEEP THE HEAT OFF HER, THIS SLUT HAS NOT ETHICS, MORALS OR HUMANITY
WHATSOEVER, IF SHE CAN SEDUCE HER BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND, SHE CAN BE
CAPABLE OF ANYTHING. SHE IS NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY TO START WITH. SHE IS ANOTHER ONE WHO NEED TO JUST KEEP A LOW PROFILE HOPEFULLY FOREVER,
CHARLIE WILL BE DUMB TO FORGIVE HER.

John

Who cares?

brit

Can you believe this? Watch out Ladies. Denise is on the loose.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments