Francis in Florida -- New Jail, Happier Joe

5/15/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Joe Francis' new digs -- another Florida prison -- are turning his frowns into smiles, if this exclusive mugshot is any indication.
Joe Francis
TMZ has learned that Francis was moved last night from his cell in Bay County Jail -- which was making him cry "every day," sources told us -- to a facility in nearby Jackson County, all under the watchful eye of US Marshals. The federal government, according to sources, is planning to take Francis to Nevada in the next day or so to face tax evasion charges there.

Francis was a no-show in Judge Dee Dee Costello's courtroom this morning, even though he was scheduled to face criminal charges today -- of using minors in a sexual performance. An official in the Florida State's Attorney's office tells TMZ that his office has filed a motion with federal judge Richard Smoak to prevent Francis from leaving the state.

Hal

The bastard!

Sillyme

Sadly Pastor Jerry Falwell just died.

Sillyme

Sadly Pastor Jerry Falwell just died.

Terry

I thought the article said he was charged for using " mirrors " during a sex act. Time to clean the monitor I guess.

POOPER SCOOPER

#16. Sadly my ass. This is god's way of saying he's had enough of this son-of-a-bitch misinterpreting his words. I AM GLAD HE"S DEAD! ! ! !

POOPER SCOOPER

Son of California Dreamer rides agaain...

I wish the popo's would take a good pair of clippers to that mop of his.

Terry

What does Joe Francis have to do with Jerry Farwell dying! ???

Do some peeps think we don't have a television and need to have news breaks on a blog? lmao

POOPER SCOOPER

#22. YUP! ! !

POOPER SCOOPER

#22. YUP! ! !

recovery101Fan

Use your money to go to school so you can earn a decent income instead of using drunk young girls as your moneymakers. Of course no one would do that sober, you'd have to pay them, oh godforbid.

Loser

He looks like an Ninja Turtle

POOPER SCOOPER

#30. Sadly my ass. This is god's way of saying he's had enough of this son-of-a-bitch misinterpreting his words. I AM GLAD HE"S DEAD! ! ! !

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

FREE

JOE

FREE

JOE

FREE

JOE!

Dave

Oh Please... like any of you guys haven't spanked it to a GGW video. Every college dude I know has a library of these DVD's..
Now everybody wants to dog out Joe..
You're all hypocrites!!