Is There Something about Cameron?

5/15/2007 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cameron Diaz has landed at #19 on Maxim's Hot 100 List, but a debate has raged in the TMZ newsroom as to whether the blonde blue-eyed "Angel" would look better sporting a "Mask!"
Cameron Diaz
TMZ staffers who saw Cameron at this weekend's VH1 Rock Honors in Vegas are in agreement; in person she is "gor-GEOUS" -- while others think the ruddy-skinned star has more in common with "Shrek."

TMZ wants to know what you think. Is Cameron Diaz hot or not?!

Standards are badly needed.

Cameron's looking rested and much better.
Babysitting a twenty-something can be draining.
I hope she finds a sophisticated man with her best interests at heart.

trish

She's ok, but her acting in her last movie was really pretty bad. Her smile is weird too.

Wow.

She should hook up with that Kelly Slater guy...now HE'S hot!!

Wow.

She should hook up with that Kelly Slater guy...now HE'S hot!!

moma

i agree with the sentiment that cameron is not aging well at all. she looked pretty good in The Mask, but lately there's nothing great about her at all. the only time she looks halfway pretty is when she has dark brown hair, and that's just because it looks good with her blue eyes.

She's a zit face. Her and Britney Spears both need Proactive!! If Brit is still using it, it ain't working. YUK!

coolbreeze

I never did see what the fuss was about Ms. Diaz. She's neither pretty nor talented. She has a huge face on a beanpole of a body. I suppose she was in the right place at the right time and got lucky.

honey2u

I think she looks older with the darker hair. The blonde hair makes her look a bit younger and fresher. She just recently split with JT so perhaps the stress is showing. That dark hair has to go, it's pulling her face down and makes her look pasty.

honey2u

Lol

Ever since she got dumped by Justin Timberlake, every time someone sticks a microphone in her face she can't stop talking about how gorgeous she is. It must be like a daily affirmation that if she says it enough, she'll convince the rest of the world she's pretty. She has the best hair and makeup team so she looks ok done up, but without the makeup she looks like a middle aged housewife picking the kids up from soccer practice.

;)

she was cute before she got all tired in the lifestyle of being an actress. She just looks like another bitter scorned biatch wondering when her next real movie will come along. She's had some crappy ones that were way over hyped, so I won't hold my breath that the day will ever come when I actually pay 11bucks to see her in a movie.

;)

Fred Flintstoned

She alright.....She was hot in There's Something About Mary... Lately look like she has been aging....Sometimes she looks do-able, other times like a ragdoll

batman

Put her beside a picture of Jack Nicholson as the Joker - I think you will understand what I mean!!!

april98

She looks ok with alot of makeup.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments