Stallone Convicted, Fined on Hormones Charge in Oz

5/21/2007 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sylvester Stallone got socked with a $10,000 fine -- and a formal conviction -- for bringing muscle-amping hormones into Australia earlier this year.

In the final round of his bout with Oz officials, the "Rocky" star wasn't around to get fined, but authorities finalized the case today anyway. Prosecutors said Stallone had also failed to declare the male hormones on a customs entry form, but -- oddly enough -- said that he had "legitimate medical reasons" for carting the drugs.

"I don't think there is anything further the court could or should do in order to deter Mr. Stallone from committing these offenses again," Cloran said, according to the AP, adding that it was clear that the drug was being used for "cosmetic or therapeutic purposes."

Alexandra Karova

He lied when he said that he got into shape from old fashioned exercise & eating right. I feel sad for all the boys, who were influenced by the unrealistic image he put out in Rocky & Rambo, who exercised, ate right and felt inferior because they couldn't live up to his drug induced ideal. He put out a false image, lied to everybody & made millions as a false idol who pretends to be a "truthful Christian" but is a hypocritical phoney legal-drug addict. I feel sorry for all the honest hard working 60 year old men, who were made to feel inferior, because they couldn't live up to the drug induced shape he was in.
Obviously the drugs affected his soul, because his acting has never had the integrity of the first Rocky film. Unfortunately, the sick part of me is jealous and wishes Human Growth Hormone or something would help me get into great shape & make millions! God help me!

who cares?

he's starting to look more like my grandmother

Jemima Puddleduck

Cosmetic purposes?!? Obviously it isn't workins, Sly!

TH

Yet another celeb gets off the hook and doesn't have to do jail time, but instead pay some moola. So much for breaking the law.

Debra

I use to feel awful that I would never have enough money to use Growth Hormone...I wanted to be like all the movie stars and Anna Nicole...renewing all my body cells and staying young forever...well..Sly has had extensive facial surgery and he still looks old to me...I guess I'll save my money and not use GH after all.

jim

He looks like a stuffed pig. Get some help Stallone because you aint getting any younger. Stay off the drugs man...

suzyq7cars

theraputic purposes????PERHAPS THE HUSTLER SPREAD OF 1981 HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT LITTLE MOJO???HMMMMM

Beatles

possibly, although they were for therapeutic purposes, he did not want to declare it out of concern about it getting into the press and becoming public knowledge

costaMesaboy

ALL HIS MONEY, & HE IS DOING THAT, WHAT A LOSER!!!!

Whatareyoudoing?

How embarrassing, Rocky!

BLT

As much as I love Sly and all the Rocky movies, he is guilty on this one, and unfortunately lied to authorites about this. The man is 60 years old,no surprize he needs help to stay that fit, but he also needs to think about what example he is being to his 3 little girls

Geri

Sly is the man, cut him some slack. As a Philadelphian I love Sly. If he want's to use HGH then let him. He is a big boy. He broke the law and will pay for it. All you idiots wish you had his life. Looks like my grandmother, please, I bet your grandmother is a hunched over old bag that walks with a cane. I hope to look that young when I'm 60.

Paul

Yo retard!

Geri

Yo what's up ass? Let's go get a hoagie. Youz guys are crazy. Say Paul, are these people crazy or what? They got nothing better to with themselves then bust on Sly. He does look like sandpaper but Sly's the man.