D.A. Wants Sizemore Behind Bars -- STAT!

5/24/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if Tom Sizemore wasn't in enough trouble following his crystal meth bust in Bakersfield, Calif. earlier this month, TMZ has learned that the actor is now in danger of having his felony probation revoked from a previous drug bust -- which could result in a lot of prison time.

The Los Angeles District Attorney's office confirms they will ask a judge to revoke Sizemore's probation, which was ordered after he pleaded guilty to possession of narcotics in 2006. The D.A. will also request that Sizemore spend 16 months in a state prison as a result.

One of the terms of Sizemore's probation was to stay out of trouble. At the June 5 hearing, a judge may decide if his arrest violated that term. Hey, that's the same day Paris goes to jail!

Karin

Thats HOT!

costaMesaboy

GOOD LUCK TOM................THAT IS A VERY DANGEROUS DRUG,,,,,,,WITH REAL,REAL,REAL,REAL,REAL DANGEROUS PEOPLE!!!!!

West Coastian

People love comeback stories.........this isn't one of them.

Whammer Jammer

He's not going to get any prison time. He'll get another slap on the wrist, he'll promise to clean up, he'll get busted again, he'll get another slap on the writs, he'll promise to clean up........and so on.........

It's that wonderful California justice system at work!

Inspector Gadget

Woooo hooooo - your score cards read zero Tom, maybe now your as willing as only the dieing can be to accept some help ..........

No sympathy from the Inspector ....................

Some dude

I like Tom Sizemore, I think he's a great actor.
But, terms of probation are terms of probation, and that’s that.

He knew the terms he was under, and chose to do some more stupid crap.
Again, I like him, and I'll still like him, but he needs to answer to the law in the same ways that we all do.......except Paris.

JoAnn

maybe he should say the crap PARIS HILTON said to buy himself some time.

adrlau

HIRE THE SAME LAWYER PARIS HAD & SEND HIM TO THE PSYCHIATRIST SHE WENT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'LL GET HIM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S GOOD FOR ONE SHOULD BE GOOD FOR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH CALIFOR-------NE------AY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kNOXHOLLY3@AOL.COM

I have started a PETITION to Stop Anna Nicole Smith's 1/2 sister from posing in Playboy! Please visit My blog to sign!! I will be passing this along to Holly Madison as soon as we have enough names Thanks alot for your SUPPORT.

kNOXHOLLY3@AOL.COM

PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG TO SIGN A PETITION TO STOP DONNA HOGAN FROM POSING IN PLAYBOY!! THAMK YOU! I WILL BE SENDING THIS INFORMATION TO HOLLY MADISON AS SOON AS WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE SIGN. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR ANNA. www.myspace.comknoxholly3

saved by grace

boo hoo hoo................................. he's an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's one step away from death by an over dose.

christine

what a waste of talent. he done!

Jane

Well now we know who will provide Paris with her conjugal visits. Her former lover, Tom. Remember when she denied boinking OR even knowing him, only to have pictures of her and him, AT HIS HOUSE, surface on the 'net later? And she wonders where she got the herp!!!

Good luck Tom. I truly am pulling for you!

Terry

To post > "It's that wonderful California justice system at work!"

Drugs are available in the prisons. He will come out an addict regardless.
He has to have a desire to stop being an addict. Justice can only clean up his balanced owed to her.

Startmakingsense

I never felt any compassion for meth heads until I was driving through a rough part of town and I saw all of the young broken people addicted to this horrible drug. It takes your soul and leaves a walking corpse. Is jail really the answer for these people? I really don't know.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments