Fan to Jessica: "Once You Go Black ..."

5/24/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Jessica Simpson into black guys? That's what one loudmouthed fan asked the dim damsel at the airport yesterday.

As Jess walked to her terminal, the pop starlet was hilariously cat-called by a snubbed male autograph hound who yelled, "How do you feel about interracial relationships? Can a n**** stand a chance?" as Simpson could do nothing but laugh.

The man's parting words to Jessica as she disappeared through security -- "Once you go black, you never go back!"

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Jimmy

Just goes to show..The World hasn't moved forward. First of all was stupid to announce she like Black Guys. Racism is something that is taught. What difference do it make who She Dates as long as She's Happy? Misery Loves Company..get a Life!!!!!!!!

Tavia

If he were light skinned ,white ,yello or green his game was wack and he just made men look simple home man of us women here got a bad pick up line and it made you go wtf was he thinking.if his game was better he might have got her.

Eugene

Within the next 5 years this empty-headed bimbo will be appearing in the pages of my magazine.

DARREN

THE TRUTH IS THAT ACTION'S HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIN COLOR IT'S ALL MENTAL.....U CAN BE BLACK,WHITE.GREEN,BLUE,GREY.....IT DOESN'T MATTER SOME FOLK ARE JUST IGNORANT...I DONT THINK THE GUY WAS BEING IGNORANT HE WAS JUST BEING IMMATURE......SHE'S A SUPER STAR...SOME FOLK JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THAT...HE HAD HIS FRIENDS IN THE BACKROUND LAUGHING......HE WAS JUST SHOWING OFF.......WHAT NOBODY NOTICED WAS OUT ALL THE AUTOGRAPHS SAHE SIGNED WHY DIDNT SHE SIGN HIS......HE WOULD HAVE SHUT UP.........HAY IM JUST GLAD THE BOYS IN BLUE AINT JUMP ON HIM CUZ......THATS USUALLY TH CASE...WOW A BIG PAT ON THE BACK FOR THE POLICE.......PLEASE FOLKS DONT TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUS AND IF U DO THINK B4 U SAY THINGS........I WISH THEY POSTED UR PICTURE AND REAL NAME ON THESE COMMENT I BET EVERYBODY COMMENT WILL BE DIFFERENT...GET A LIFE SOOOOOO CALLED ADULTS...

Felicia

Wow, this is really disappointing to read. A stupid comment made by a stupid guy (who happens to be black) gets turned into a big racial debate once again. Everyone is just so ready to throw out as many racial stereotypes and hateful remarks as they can and it's sad. No one likes to be put in the same group as the people of their same race who are not so smart. I've seen men of all races yell obsene things at women and it's sad that women as a whole aren't always shown the respect that we deserve. As a black woman, i will not say that I have never been approached by an ignorant black man, but I've also been approached by ignorant white men, latino men, etc. I've also been approached by respectful, intelligent, educated black men (with no children out of wedlock), and the same goes for white, latino, etc. Everyone has their own taste, and some don't discriminate (like me). You can never say everyone from a certain race is a certain way. That's just false, and most people with common sense know this. It's just sad to see a lot of people on here feeding off of eachother's hate and ignorance.

Mr. O

Hats off to Angiep and Jiggy! I am a post-civil rights experiment baby. Born in the late 60s rasied through the 70s, spent my life protecting civil rights of young and old black and white during the 80s-00s and I am sick and tired of this crap. Ain't we tired of this??? You mean this cat yelling "can a n@88r get a break "to this blond no talent chick is what we have succumed to in all theses damn years!!!???? AHH!!! when is it gonna stop!!You mean my family as well as myself, a dark skinned brotha in his early 40s, went through the busing thing, the intergrating the schools and neighborhood thing for it all to end up like this???? Like This??? Respect to Angiep and Jiggy.

Stedi

Jessica is a gorgeous girl, she can have anyone she wants! Personally I have no idea what she is doing with John Mayer ... Have you SEEN that guy!? You'd think he could at least get some kind of makeover... I mean, look at Jessica's sister. Plastic city but she's still looking good.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8