Does Hef

Have a Bunny in the Oven?

5/25/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's 81-years old, but is Hugh Hefner ready to change someone else's diapers?

Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner
After this picture made its way around the web, rumors were swirling that Hef knocked up his 27-year-old girlfriend, Holly Madison, but Hef's reps tell TMZ that the baby talk is all BS.

zenabi

this should not surprise anyone.
ever since the beginning of our culture, if you want to call it that, bimbos and ho's have been spreading all for the money and power.
Look where we are at as a "culture" and species...
Money and power in this country only means you have no soul, because you sold if for celebrity, riches and power.

G-Ro

I am sure that the girls are very nice and they are obviously very beautiful. This is my ovservation after watching the show a few times. The only thing that is a little creepy to me is that they come across not as women but as girls.

Kendra, I can understand she is still very young but you have full grown women that because of the the money and lifestyle live in a suspended state of adolesence. Bridgette is over 30 and she acts and speaks like she is in highschool. These women are well kept live in a [suedo utopian fantasy land and insulated from the real world.

They are totally catered to and every need or want is met as long as they stay within the boundries of the mansion or are within reach of the mansion. Because of this their emotional growth is stunted because they don't have to deal with the same challenges and pain that the folks in the "real world" have to deal with. The girls (and I do call them girls). Are cute and beautiful and that is what has sustained them, it is certainly not the fact that they are educated.

I am sure they have a lot more to offer the world besides their looks and sexuality but how are they ever going to find out given their current lifestyle. Albeit a lot of fun on the short term, this is not a healthy life spiritually on the long term, Eventually, the real world, age, death etc. have a way of creeping in. Hopefully, they will have developed the emotional and spiritual tools to deal with life on life's terms.

I TOLD YOU HOWARD IS THE ONLY ONE ACTING WITH DIGNITY IN THIS MESS

I PREFFER HOLLY SHE REALLY LIKES HIM AND THEY ARE SO NICE TOGETHER . I HATE BRIDGET, SHE SEEMS SO FAKE. OH MY GOD!THAT OLD WOMAN IS A REAL BITCHE, HER VOICE IRRITATES ME SO MUCH. AT LEAST KENDRA IS FOR REAL WHAT SHE IS, A LOW CLASS GOGODANCER WHO WILL MARRY SOME BLACK GUY SOON.HEFFNNER GO AHEAD, I LOVE YOU. I WANT BE IN THAT BED TOO.I KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE ME.

Ewaaaaah - GROSS

Now, who out there would go to bed with their father or grandfather? He has no looks, needs Niagra and only wears a houserobe. Give me a break! MONEY GRABBING BIMBOS. I'm sorry, I have 3 young girls. It would kill me to see them to this to THEMSELVES!

Lisa

I think if Holly and Hef have a baby its there business. I think she'll make a great mom. She's already glowing. I don't know how the other Girls would take it though I'm sure they'll be fine though

Ewaaaaah - GROSS

I meant "do" this to themselves... SORRY!

form a line

Niagra? Some blaack guy? You people are truly ignorant!

Olivia

dang you people hate WAY to much. You know what I have to say WHO FLIPPIN CARES!!!

Crystal

OH I HOPE SO THEY ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE AND HOLLY REALLY WANTS A BABY WITH HEF YOU CAN TELL SHE REALLY LOVES HIM, I WISH THEM THE BEST !

allison

Im with you Lola! It is so sad!

annab

HANG ON! I AM PUKING IN MY MOUTH!

I STILL DON'T FEEL BETTER. IT IS THE VISUALS. OMG, HERE I GO AGAIN................

Barbo Garbo

How disgusting!

I hope NOT - Poor child!

God help us all!

Amy

Who are we to hate these people? So he's rich and they're beautiful and live a bazarre life. They're not asking any of us to live the way they do. I think it's strange that these women are attracted to this "old" man, but I think there are worse things my daughter or sister could be doing than screwing some old man that takes care of her.
Being surrounded by beautiful woman is what he is all about...he was able to make a career out of it and become very RICH! Someone's buying his magazines and apparently people are watching the show.
Lighten up people, there are millions of people out there searching for happiness. Let them do what makes them happy, even if it is just for the money or the sex. It's their money and body.

Cynic

Just the idea of a young woman like that with Hef turns the stomach...God, it would be like being screwed by the Cryptkeeper. GROSSSSSS!

annab

I JUST HURLED......AGAIN.

THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!