Does Hef

Have a Bunny in the Oven?

5/25/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's 81-years old, but is Hugh Hefner ready to change someone else's diapers?

Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner
After this picture made its way around the web, rumors were swirling that Hef knocked up his 27-year-old girlfriend, Holly Madison, but Hef's reps tell TMZ that the baby talk is all BS.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Darla

Holly is awesome and definitely tries to fulfill her role as Hef's partner. Kendra is a lazy hoe. She is definitely there to get what she can. I find her disgusting. Bridget kind of makes me sick but she does appear to have a sweet heart. I think that Bridget and Kendra need to hit the road and Holly and Hef need to have as "close to possible" a normal relationship. They appear to really care about each other. Yep, it is time for Hef to grow up and "love the one he is with". Especially if she is going to have his child, and I hope she is. She deserves at least that out of the relationship. She is the one who sleeps with the man every night and spends all of her time with him and loves him unconditionally and has to put up with the two other hoes. She deserves "something" from Hef and I am not talking about money. She deserves to have her love returned in a significant way not just by being allowed to take care of all things that a wife would take care of in a relationship. So my vote is for Kendra, the number one hoe to hit the road and if giggly, stupid Bridget wants to hang until she gets her "next" degree, okay but girl make plans to get the heck out cause your giggling could impair the child.

He's just another Idiot

I think it's all for publicity. Hef trying to sell the public that he still has it. Yuck! I agree all three fake blondes are doing it for the money. Beats being street walkers. Holly wants to have a baby so she will have more clout when the old guy kicks the bucket. She has already started to try to work at the magazine. Hef's kids won't allow any of these hookers to end up with the money, though. When he dies, they are out the door.

He's just another Idiot

He's just another Idiot

Is Hef only 81 years old?? He looks a lot older than my 94 year old grandfather - who still plays golf, by the way. All the money in the world would not entice me to crawl in bed with that old geezer. I tried watching that show one night and it was the dumbest thing I have ever watched on television. I turned it off after 5 minutes. Some people will do anything for money, I guess.

Citizen

P.s. I think Kendra is ADORABLE. I could watch her all day long. Shes lovely, cute, funny, sweet. Whats not to like?

Rene

I can't believe that you're all getting worked up about Hef and his women... who really cares what they do??

So an old, rich dude has three girlfriends. Holly, Bridget, and Kendra all seem like nice, little Playmates (okay, I admit that Kendra does have that very annoying laugh). Why get so angry about it? I think there probably is alot of jealousy out there, or else why would you care so much?

I'm an average, middle-aged housewife who occasionally watches The Girls Next Door, and I don't think it's all that bad. Just chill, and stop being such haters!

Nicky

Whats with all the Holly bashing? Jealous are we?

Roni

I think Holly is a gold digging whore! I don't think that Heffner would be stupid enough to knock her up or marry her. He sees her for what she is; he's been in the game a lonnnnnng time. (If he was smart, he would have had himself "fixed" years ago).
Bridget and Kendra are along for the ride. I don't blame them! I think that they are glad that Holly has to sleep with him and be his "#1". He's enabling them to live a lifestyle that many of us can only dream of.
I wonder if Hef can really "perform" at his age. He seems mighty frail to me. IF Holly is indeed knocked up, the family should get a paternity test ASAP!

TROLL SMASHERS

Two the people that have posted about how they wouldn't sleep with their GRANDFATHER
"That is LAME, LAME, LAME" who would? BUT HEF IS NONE OF THEIR GRANDFATHER!!!

Cindylou

DIRTY OLD PIG ... SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR CHILD MOLESTING. WHY DOES THE MEDIA COVER HIS DISGUSTING LIFE WHICH IS NOT THE NORMAL WAY THAT PEOPLE LIVE. LET THIS SCUM BAG CRAWL INTO A SLIMY HOLE AND GET OUT OF OUR SIGHT!

Eye Candy

Yuck!! That would be like sleeping with your Grandpa!!

With all of Hef's money you would think he would get a face lift, maybe he spent the money on the implant down under....

A Girl Next Door

Ok, so it is odd that these young girls like to be with Hef who is old. But, he CARES about them more than some young men do now adays. And so what if they get money, if they worked somewhere else they could get paid a lot more, but they all love Hef. And Holly is clearly the most MATURE out of the three and has an old soul, which is why she and Hef connect so well. She wants a baby to share with the man she LOVES so much, because what girl doesn't?! I don't normally comment on people's personal lives, but when you all sit around judging these girls, I have to say that YOU are the STUPID and IMMATURE ones! You wouldn't know ever how these girls really are, so saying they are Hos and all this stuff is just dumb. Personally from your online comments I would have to say you are trash that has nothing better to do than judge people who are more well off and famous than you. Now how do you like that.

A Girl Next Door

Oh yea, Cindylou, he could never be arrested for child molesting, because none of the girlfriends are children. DUH!!! They are all adults, so maybe you should check up on your laws before you go accusing people of nothing. Adults make their own decisions if you haven't noticed.......

katie

I think its funny, to poke fun at celebrities for their silly behavior, but when people get mean about stuff, it gets a little ridiculous! I mean everyone is on here bashing these girls. DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN KNOW THEM! All you see is blonde hair and big boobs. What would happen if our society turned things around one day and cameras flashed at ordinary people! Our society as a whole is a joke! Think about that for a while............

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8