John Travolta & Kelly Preston Finally Get Lei'd Together!

5/25/2007 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood lovebirds John Travolta and Kelly Preston hosted a fundraiser in Hawaii on Thursday and celebrated by getting ... lei'd!
John Travolta and Kelly Preston
The heterosexual Scientologist couple have been crazy-in-love ever since marrying in 1991.

This summer, John can be seen in full drag as Edna Turnblad in the movie musical "Hairspray," while Kelly stars with Kevin Bacon in "Death Sentence."

DW

John came onto me back in the early 80"s in Santa Barbara. i lived on the property right next to his property in northern Santa Barbara. I am a straight Male. He told me he liked straight males. I don't think he is gay-gay, just maybe bi..All my friends know about him, and have friends who know people/men who have been.....uh...intimate with him..
It doesn't bother me, his sexual preference....But it's hard to hide with such behavior as above, don't you think?

marie

John,is very good actor,people are not right,to say nasty things about him. by Marie

marie

People just cant leave actors,alone John is a good actor,and has his own personal life. by Marie

tig

Why do you think their private lives are any of our business? Who cares?

sickofthisstuff

They both look gorgeous! John looks so good like he did 20 years ago!
I just don't understand why you need to say heterosexual--what are you implying?

sherri

Good for them one of the few couples in Hollywood to not be slandered all over the tabloids. Congratulations to the two of you on sixteen years and I hope you enjoy many more anniversaries.

sickofthisstuff

I'll always love John Travolta!

Whether gay or straight-he is an icon.

MARION

nice boobs

WILLIAM SHELLEY

up to ow ihave never formed an opinion of travolta's person.i've seen some of his movies in the past without them affecting my opinion of him other than his acting ability, which i thought was good. i recently saw travolta in HAIRSPRAY and i 4enjoyed it emensely. since then i have heard and read a geat deal of garbage in magazines and here about travolta's inclination. I CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT, I THINK HE DID A GREAT JOB IN HAIRSPRAY. AN ACADAMY AWARD PERFORMANCE.

Scootie

Wake up people, he's GAY! They have a sweet english male nanny. In his 40's.....isn't that typical? (That's sarcasm) And scientology is a study of aliens. Read up on it. There are "alien" levels at the top of the Scientoloty chain..........We "mortals" are at the bottom of the chain. It's REALLY strange, i won't see anything done by a Scientolgist since I read up on it. Peace

Nicole Maire Loftus

Dear John Tranvolta
My Friends loves you in Grease and your dancing and singing
Send A picture of you as Danny Zuko in Grease
How Can i be a bad girl like your movie Grease
Can you show me
God we love you so much
Hope to see You in The Future
God be with you
Love
Nicole And Friends

Toots

It appears as though the majority of you bloggers should give up criticizing anyone and everyone. You really need to go back to school and learn grammar and spelling. Most of the entries are atrocious. Maybe you should go see Mr. Kotter and you could be as successful as John Travolta, although I doubt it. Alhough I seriously doubt he is gay, his sexual preference is noone's business, but his own, so butt out, you losers. Get a life!

Rena

Oh my. I love John & Kelly!!! Best looking couple. He reminds me of my first love Johnny and I resemble Kelly. Too bad we never got together and now he is deceased, but I will always love the guy. I wish all the happiness and good things life has to offer for them and two their two adorable kids. Please you 2 keep making movies. Renee'

If you're gay deny it

Ok. I think we all get it. Two of Hollywood's leading men are scientologists because that's the religion that allows them to be gay while being married. "TC" is the other one. Anyone remember Rikki Martin? None of his female fans thoght he was gay either....suprise!!!! They (JT & TC) use marriage as a coverup to keep the scripts coming their way, otherwise they would have been put up on the shelf long ago.

castra regina

I'm sure he flew his own plane and messed up enviroment even more.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments