LiLo -- Pole Patrol

5/28/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comLindsay Lohan sure knows how to work a pole... and not the telephone variety.

Little Miss LiLo probably isn't going to be working at Scores, but after taking a look at the video blog for her new flick, "I Know Who Killed Me," it's clear she has stripper chops if her career (and driving skills) keeps on its downward spiral.

A sexy -- and simultaneously very creepy -- video of Linds popped up on the movie's website, showing her getting naughty around a stripper pole in red four-inch heels, skimpy underwear and a hairdo.

The movie revolves around Lindsay's character suffering from split-personality disorder after a kidnapping. There's probably a lot of guys hoping this personailty is the star of the film!

Ellis Light

In spite of everything, she is LAUGHING all the way to the BANK!!

jay

That has to be the most horrible F#!%@G movie trailer of all time. I'll wait for the clearance DVD sale at my local video store to see it!

annanicolestern

LINDS!!! Not to late to change the title to "I Know Who Killed Me. Me."
Now that's a film I'll pay to see. ..

adios, and f**k you!

Harry Houdini

HOT, Hot, absolutely....HOT!!!!!!! I just LOVE these screwed-up, psycho, HOT pieces of Hollywood ASS!!!!

PEREZ HIVton

I CAN'T WAIT! LINDSAY IS MY GOD!

Kevin Keckeisen

lol An unfortunate sense of timing. Lindsay having this movie where she plays an out-of-control stripper at the same time her personal life is hitting a disastrous crescendo. If only she had done a "Herbie Fully Loaded"-like innocent movie to perhaps allow her to con herself into believing the good can outweigh the evil.

PEREZ HIVton

REPRESENTING!

Chuck

Ha Ha! TMZ you are surprised she took so quickly to the pole? Come on, thats where she belongs. I'm sooo happy this little slut is finally going to get what she deserves. She is nothing but a sleazed out coke head. She is already a used up skank. Please TMZ, put this hoe and her cohort Parasite HIlton together and file them both under WHO CARES!

annanicolestern

yuckamodoo! LiLo is NOT sexy. All i can think about when i see her fat ass tryin' to ploe dance is her skanky firecrotch :( :( :( :( :(
She's trying to be an actress, but she's just a dumb freckled spoiled icky flabby asswipe trying to play grown-up with the drugs.
I wish they'd kick her dumbass out of rehab next time she has to go. She and idiots like Britney need to attend some funerals of innocent victims killed by drunk drivers.
I'd have sent her to a convent a long time ago.

jenn

GO TO X17 AND SEE THE PHOTOS OF LL FROM LAST NIGHT

annanicolestern

#28. You're right--She looks dead in some of those pix--you got scooped TMZ.

She's so pathetic. I do not feel sorry for her. She has no real friends b/c she sleeps with all of their BF's, husbands, whatever.. Look at LiLo and her stupid clueless mom. No wonder her father is an alcoholic jailbird ;)

tuna marie

she is young, if drew and downey jr can come back from drugs. so can lindsay.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

I don't think strip clubs want those kind of girls dancing for them. hah ! (paris niether !)

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Lindsay lohan is a hypocritical, lying, DRUNK & DRUGGIE. We all know about her DUI this weekend, about her arrest, about her fleeing the scene of an accident and about her coke in her car. What makes her a Drunk is she went to a party yesterday & today, and left at 4am; DRUNK OFF HER ASS. She had to be driven in her own car by her supposed lesbian lover, and ended up throwing up on the street. What makes her a lying hypocrit is her 30 day sober chip from AA hanging from her rear view mirror. She didn't learn anything from rehab; she's still lying to herself & everyone else.

I just saw the pictures of this on X17. Here's the link for the pics: http://x17online.com/celebrities/lindsay_lohan/x17_xclusive_the_real_lindsay_pix.php

Mechelle

I think her career is pretty much over. so sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments