Mini Brit and Mini K-Fed Square Off

5/29/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mini Britney has her very own pint-sized PopoZao -- a little person version of K-Fed.

TMZ was at Beacher's Madhouse in Las Vegas this weekend where Terra Jole, aka Mini Britney Spears, rocked out to two of Ms. Spears' biggest hits, "Toxic" and "Oops ... I Did it Again," in her Brit-inspired flight attendant and red latex uniforms. It truly must be seen to be believed.

britney spears evolution: click to launch galleryMid-performance, a gold-chain, wifebeater-wearing, thugged-out Fed-alike (played by Wee Matt) took over the stage, and just like the couple's colossal counterparts, they argued! Mini Brit even offered some tender parting words to the lil' guy -- "Get the f**k outta here!"

She's good.

Wannabe

Ok, that was really disturbing. Britney may be a drunk and a wacko, but is pretty enough to pull all her escapades off. This little midget made me want to run and throw up.
WTF

Bridget

This girl is fierce. I was just looking her up and like... no joke... she rocks. her website is www.mini-britney.com. whether you hate bitney or love her... you can enjoy mini-britney

DebbieSC

OMG !!!

Ricky Rockhardo

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... OH DAMN, I WISH I WAS ON MUSHROOMS TO SEE THAT!

Julia

That is disturbing! And, yes, I wish I had mushrooms too.

London not England

I'M SO DAMN TIRED OF SEEING THESE LITTLE SMIDGET PEOPLE....
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ATTRACTION?!?!?!
THEY'RE NOT THAT FUNNY TO LOOK AT, AND FOR YEARS THEY BITCHED ABOUT "BEING MADE FUN OF" and the "BUTT OF JOKES"...NOW THEY SEEM TO GET OFF ON BEING MADE FUN OF, and LAUGHED AT....
I DON'T THINK IT HELPS PEOPLE TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY AS HUMAN BEINGS!!!! WHICH I'M SURE IS WHAT THEY WANT...MAYBE IT'S BETTER TO BE LAUGHED AT THAN SCOURNED BY SOCIETY...ANYWAY THE JOKE IS LOST ON ME....?

concerned citizen

Now that was funny in a weird sort of way.

MOM

Who is paying for my therapy please tmz make them go away

yoda

LMAO - singing midgets in latex!

And all this time I thought I was the only one with this fetish!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!! I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

quin177@yahoo.com

How corny can we get!!!

tba

The 2 mini whatevers look as much as the real thing as my 2 bun cheeks look like K-fed and the slob

Ra

I have just completed a frame-by-frame microscopic analysis
and this is NOT the real Britney. I repeat.... NOT

Dear Jesus, please restoreth the lip-syncing powers of our beloved Britney
so that she can come out of hiding and vanquish these imposters.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Here we go again with this nobody. All I can say is, little britney's publicist must be paying TMZ payola, because you are covering this nobody (that nobody cares about) with a ridiculous amount of attention that is totally undeserved. Stop being whores TMZ, and cover the people we do care about...

Jemima Puddleduck

When will this chick's 15 minutes be up? I am sick of seeing mini brit

chopchop

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!! Why are her legs so HUGE?? Is that a trait in "little people" or is she just fat!?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments