Amy Winehouse Is a Marked Woman

5/30/2007 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

British songbird Amy Winehouse's reddish neck welt added a twist to her trademark disastrous look of ratty Bride of Frankenstein hair and Cleopatra/goth linebacker eye makeup. Stylin'!

While on her way to a gig in London on Tuesday, the newly-married singer revealed the lovebite/bruise. Real purrrty!

On a positive note, at least the "Rehab" rocker can revel in the fact that hickeys are easier to remove than all those lovely tats!

AG

MARILYN MANSON LOOKS BETTER THAN THIS..IT'S A FREAK SHOW..I THINK SHE LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT BY WEARING THAT RIDICULOUS WIG AROUND..IT'S A DISASTER.

Cynic

I've never heard her music, so I won't make any judgements on that, but PLEASE! The woman CHOOSES to look this way, which is just bizarre. It's like she's making an effort to be freakishly ugly. I don't get it!

KROY

WHO THE HELL IS SHE?

...

And that stupid, cheap belt yet again...

I agree with truestory4 -- I don't think that's a "love bite." It looks to me like she likes it rough... can you say "autoerotic asphyxiation???"

Also -- girlfriend needs a shave!

vanessaem

That chick is a mess.

EchoJoe

A hicky?, OR is she a "gasper"?????

snapcase07

nice hickey, amy. congrats on being a newlywed. wonder how long it will last....

Dan

This is one skanky woman

jessica

IS THAT A MAN?

costaMesaboy

she reminds me of the old, "ROCKABILLY DAYS"....my older sister was into 85'90'......before she went PUNK ROCK' on glass,,,,,haha,,,,,,,GIVE HER A BREAK...i kinda like her

Bankergirl

And what is up with all that BLACK hair down the side of her face????

lalexis

She does look like a mess sometimes...but sometimes not so much. I absolutely love her. Even if she has hairy side burns, crazy tangled weave, and big teeth....she is brilliant. Her music is clever and amazing. Back to Black is the best album I've heard in a long time.... one good song after another....read the reviews. Oh, and by the way she didn't just become famous. She came out with her first album 3 yrs ago and has rec'd many, many prestigious awards for her work. That's it biznitches.

Tangie

I have heard her music, don't love it. She is very bizzare looking. Maybe that's her plan.

All American Girl

Drag Queen!

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

She looks like an elf; she should have tried out of "Lord of the Rings"...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments