Les Deux: Lindsay Didn't Booze at Our Bar!

5/30/2007 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lohan TMZ has received an exclusive statement from one of the owners of Les Deux, the Hollywood nightclub where TMZ cameras caught Lindsay Lohan hanging out just hours before her DUI bust.:

"Les Deux is a restaurant, open five nights a week, and there is no age limit for our patrons. Lindsay had dinner at Les Deux that night and waited for friends to pack up the DJ supplies, thus leaving Les Deux after closing. Because of the enormous paparazzi presence outside of Les Deux that night, we allowed her to stay late and wait for her friends. She was not drinking at Les Deux, and left driven by her driver."

UPDATE: Les Deux has also issued a response to TMZ's story that the ABC (Alcohol Beverage Control) is investigating into Lohan's DUI:

"We have and will continue to work closely with the ABC to make sure alcohol is consumed by responsible people of the legal drinking age, in a responsible manner."

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

What is needed are witnesses to come forward and make statements that they indeed witnessed Les Deux serving her. Vids of her throwing up and "asleep" after leaving there will not be enough. I believe 100% that they served her and I hope she nails them when she gets out. Even that might not be enough unless there are witnesses who testify so it isn't just her word against theirs. I bet Les Deux is sending her flowers in rehab. If I were them i would be very concerned right now!!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Excuse me Police Department but going on all the networks saying you are"going undercover and investigating these clubs" says you are either stupid or on the take. Which is it?

Nicole

Yeah, right!!!!!!!! Too late Les Deux... YOUR LIQUOR LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED!

ali

Bull. Shit.

Stinkerbell

I know c.y.a. when I hear it. Try again

MommaT

Well, of course she wasn't DRINKING there *wink* *wink*

Give me a break...

LAgurrl1980

Rigghhhhttttt.......let's see them prove it.

RON

Fed up reader

Is this artical for real! Does anyone really beleive this crap and thinks for one moment all Lindsey did is have dinner there. It has amazed me for a long time why no one is going after the bars/restrurants that continue to serve liquore to under age Stars.

Quidam

What did anyone expect them to admit it! D'oh! Yank the liquor license!!!

alreadybad

i want to see the "doctored results" of the blood test we all know she was given and after that I want her reps to explain why video and/or photographs lie.

huh

I see they are trying to cover their A$$es now.

Sage

Of course not, this is were she purchased the others favors found in the car.............

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

If I were these guys, I'd definitely want to put as much distance between themselves and this train wreck...

cochino

puuuuh leeeese

they should lose the liquor license for the obvious and their business license on stupidity for thinking that statement would fly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments