Stray Rod Nothing New

5/30/2007 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today's NY Post cover story shows a pic of NY Yankee star Alex Rodriguez steppin' out on his wife with a mystery blonde. TMZ has learned that this is nothing new -- as he was with the SAME blonde in Las Vegas two weekends ago!
Alex Rodriguez
Sources in Las Vegas tell TMZ that the million-dollar slugger was at super hot nightclub Tryst at the Wynn Hotel on May 13, sitting at a table with his blonde companion. The two were living it up near the 90-foot waterfall, drinking two bottles of Grey Goose vodka.

Alex left the club around 2:00 AM, and sources tell us the two headed over to the Mirage the next day, where he and the blonde participated in a private event at the pool, featuring staff from Bare Lounge.

When contacted, a rep for the Wynn refused to comment on their celebrity clientele. Reps for Alex were just as tight lipped.

Someone's got some 'splainin' to do!

tara

His wife is/was a bodybuilder.

bebe

Doug, step back from the Grey Goose, seems you already had too much of it!

Patte????? LOL

Jennifa O Jenny

For all we know - that could be his sister-in-law. Nothing stated in the article proves to me he was cheating. In a different article it reports there were 2 other men there with them having drinks.

But it wouldn't be the first time he's cheated on his wife. He's cheated on her prior to them getting married and she has taken him back. Though it's hard to believe that now he has his daughter that he'd cheat. He was devasted by a broken home and I can't see him doing something that would cause a divorce and thus problems for his daughter.

Cynic

Sorry, Dude...at least great minds think alike!

Jennifa O Jenny

#27 - A-rod's wife was never a body builder. She is a therapist. But her and A-rod are self-proclaimed "gym rats" and love to work out.

total awesomeness

Doug, Try Belevedere it's smoother

j9

no, you kno whats annoying DOUG (that name for starters) but uhh whut r u trying 2 prove exactly? i'm surprised between all the investing you do that you actually had time to "thru" in your worthless 2 cents. But whats really sad in the end DOUG is that w/ all the money you claim to have, still can't buy you a personality. (which i'm sure is what your "friends" are thinking while eating your delicious patte) You're a wannabe and you're a loser. Good Day.

Jean Colon

They all probably do it. Look at La Duca, Jason Kidd, Kobe Bryant, Johnny Damon. Those guys got caught or else they would be proclaiming there love and loyality to thier wives. Arod is no different. Athletes I guess got it like that! If I was a players wife I would travel with him always!

Deja

Taylor Hicks is my baby daddy :o)

Jeff

u people are morons if u believe he cheated on his wife!! LOL.. are u kidding.. one of the most recognizable faces in sports goes out on the town and blatantly cheats on his wife knowing the consequences??? what are you kidding? use ur heads! It's not like people wouldn't recognize him!! he's friggin a-rod!!! in 14 seasons in the american league he never made friends in canada? this is why he never talks about his personal life, and this is EXACTLY why he won't be a yankee next year. I wouldn't wanna stay in this town either.

Mookie

It's known in NYC that ARod and his wife are swingers.
Well, at least among the people I know.

Cynic

I don't know, Jeff. Why don't we ask Steve Garvey?

FredsForAmnesty

All that money fame and good looks and he gets caught with THAT?

Just goes to show..EVERYONE goes slumming!

costaMesaboy

..........................my chick is HOTTER than her!!!!..........haha,,,,,,,SUCKER

monique

I would hate to go out and get caught red handed doing something wrong. I guess I have a conscience and I wouldn't want to go home, look my mate in the eye and see the lack of respect/trust there because I know it would never go away.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments