The Apple

Of Your Idols

5/30/2007 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Idol"-mania may have died down a bit since last week's craptacular finale, but Jordin and Blake are having no problem keeping busy.

TMZ caught the two "AI" finalists outside the Essex Hotel in New York yesterday, as they returned to their temporary home after separate shopping trips in the city, with Blake sporting a bag full of goodies from the Apple store. Mac daddy!

Also in NYC outside the Essex: Leo DiCaprio -- who signed autographs from the safety of his SUV -- and "CSI: NY" star Gary Sinise.

Back in L.A., outside of Koi, Terrence Howard offered his condolences to rehab resident Lindsay Lohan, telling TMZ "She'll be alright, she's my friend, she just needs to be happier." An inflating Dennis Haskins aka Mr. Belding, was also at the West Hollywood sushi den, while Ludacris, a busted n' weaveless Vivica A. Fox and Seth Green opted for Chinese at Mr. Chow.

Hilary Duff was spotted leaving Hyde, and Brody Jenner -- with a train of hot women following him -- was caught making the trek to Privilege. All this and more in today's "Get Happy" edition of Star Catcher.

Julie

Does Blake look Gay or what..?..He has that whole Gay Boy Look ... He also sounds like that Gay Band the Smiths..It all adds up to I think He is Gay. I dont know I could be wrong.

nikki

who was that chick holding hands with Brody jenner?

annab

these two have NO STAR POWER! they were just the best of a not so good bunch.

baby girl

Why isn't she stickin her tongue out again? That's all she knows how to do.

Ace

I swear I saw actor Nathan Lane and director Tripp Cullman engaged in an animated oral exchange in a cab outside the Essex this weekend. Hard to say for sure.

Cabo

Why is everything dissing the IDOL finale? Excuse me for being lame, but I thought it was an excellent show. The only thing I didn't care for was the Gwen Stefani satellite performance. My husband, who isn't even into the show AT ALL, thought the finale was great.

grubstub

I couldnt stand blake before but now that i read he is a MAC person- Im giving him a second chance.
He needs to hook up with the cat from police acadamy and thosetwo could have a sound off.

SP

Let me get this straight. Leo says we need to stop driving big stop using regular light bulbs, and all this BS to stop his fad of globalut he is in an SUV in NY. Yeah Yeah he and Crow, and Gore, all want us to change our lifestyles but they can just keep doing what they want to. If Global Warming was real I might would be worried ywood and poloticians than anyone ruining the earth. And Angelina Jolie's brother just said the reason she is so skinny is because she can't eat because she fels guilty from seeing all the poor starving children in the world. Well she does not seem so guilty as to give away all of her money and Brad's too. As well as sell her fancy cars and big houses to feed all those children now does she.

michele

Blake is STILL AWESOME...He is on the Morning Show this 5/31st.....Blake God bless and your career is just starting......God Bless....Your so good and exciting to WATCH....I'll be waiting for your first CD to come out......

Kit

Jordin is a big headed amazon! She certainly isnt an American idol.