Mary-Kate

OLDsen

5/31/2007 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mary-Kate OlsenAlthough she's just two weeks shy of her 21st birthday, Mary-Kate Olsen is looking rather aged these days. Being a multi-millionaire bag lady is a hard life!

Sources on the set of Showtime's "Weeds" tell TMZ that the newly-joined cast member is needing to spend a little extra time in the makeup chair -- to cover up her dark circles and other assorted blemishes! A well-placed source tells TMZ that several crew members were overheard commenting on how surprisingly old she looks in person. Where's a pair of oversized sunglasses when you need 'em?!

So why is MKO aging faster than Trader Joe's bread? One possible answer: we're told that when MK is not filming a scene, she spends all her time smoking Marlboro Reds and drinking her trademark Venti-sized coffees. The breakfast of child star champions!

Luckily for the celebretwin, our source says producers are ready to make any necessary cosmetic fixes in post-production. Editors are the new plastic surgeons!

A rep for "Weeds" could not be reached.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dude

Is she the one that was anorexic? Starving yourself to death can make you look old too.

Beyond Funni!!

Well i think it's hilarious all the Freak's in the world who put actual calendar's to the date these mini hooker's turned 18 ! I always knew they would turn out trashy! This just confirm's it! LOL

TheDrip

This is what designer drugs and plastic surgery will do to you. So sad yet satisfying to watch the 2 spoiled brats from Full House fall into a downward spiral from wich there is no return.

mamama

When they were babies and then toddlers and then older on Full House
I thought back then they were not cute at all
Now this is just a horror story
Guess they like that shock value
Keeps people talking, because really what have they done lately
I mean all those billions and really no talent

GotTheWilliesFromTheHorribleNegativeCommentsPeopleDisplayedHere

I don't think she looks old. She just needs a make over.

What I find more disturbing then her appreance are the disgustingly crass and idiotic comments sprinked here by people who as soon as the oppurtunity rose, went after the rabbit like a pack of wolves. Your comments say more about the type of people you are, then they do about this Olsen Twin.

I think everyone takes a bad picture. I think that if the majority of you posted a picture you disliked or looked bad in, and posted it, you would get slammed and you wouldn't like it.

#15Kelly said something I totally agree with.

And Linda at number 54, you sound like one miserable woman. And I am sorry for that.

mamama

To # 79
you are so right
I recently saw a picture of Dolly Parton
OMG what the hell happened to her
She looks mumified lol
Like she was imbalmed (SP)

Rebecca

Ms. Olsen, I believe, is actually a billionaire (maybe I'm wrong on that) but she is so rich, she truly can look however she wants. TMZ staff is most likely neither a billionaire nor enjoying good eyesight because those "bags" under Ms. Olsen's eyes are obviously some sort of eyeshadow beneath her eyeliner.

If one were to do a tight shot on her eyes or her lips they'd get fantastic shots. Also, the so-called "blemishes" I'm guessing (on her forehead?) are someone drew a glittery star on her forehead. The rest of her skin is actually milky porcelain-looking.

Her hair is still wet too, as if her look is unfinished and not exactly meant for red carpet photography. I'm guessing some catty TMZ staffer promised to do a closeup on her eye and lip makeups and then shot the total look. Meow TMZ, how naughty you are.

suruat

Lots of people need help with finding what hair, makeup and clothes look best on them. These girls need to admit it and use some of their millions to hire a personal stylist. While they're at it, they might want to hire a nutritionist, too.

moneycangetyouwoman

I think number 5 likes looking at little girls.. At age 16 ..they were what now? wow .

Bora Bora Babe

(shrugs) Maybe she's trying to go Old Hollywood Glamorous with the dark red lips and heavy eye make-up...Someone should remind her with makeup, less IS more! : )

sick of the Olsen twins

They look like a couple of trolls. Did someone tell them that if they quit smiling that they won't get wrinkles. Guess what girls it makes you look like you are miserable. They had no problem smiling when they were kids. Your looks won't last forever anyway. Smile and enjoy life. It will improve your face value!

matt

good! she deserves to suffer. shes a no-talent 'cutesy' waste of existence.

Sara

Oh My God!..Won`t someone PLEASE help these girls????..I know they have a lot of money and a lot of power and people are scared to offend them but I would hope SOMEONE would love them enough to step in and help guide them..There are crack addicted prostitutes standing on the side of the highway turning $20 tricks who look better than these girls do

EVELYN

SO UNREAL !!!! HOW THESE GIRLS WHO WERE THE CUTEST THINGS ON TV . TURNED OUT SO WEIRD LOOKING. THEY REMIND ME OF THE WEIRD BARBIE TWINS.!

daniel

That pic has too much light; notice the yellow forehead from all the reflection. Too much lipstick. Maybe a different hair style. We all have on and off days. I bet being prey of the paparazzi will land a bad shot, specially from a bad photographer. I remember they always kinda looked like troll faced girls, but not ugly. Very pretty actually. Gorgeous eyes, just need rest. But yeah, smoking is bad. and coffee is too expensive and unnecessary. Have some v8 instead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments