A-Rod Plays Ball ... and Chain

6/1/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With an uncomfortable grin plastered across his face, baseball's scandalicious $250 million man, Alex Rodriguez, escorted his wife to an expensive damage-control-style dinner in Boston yesterday. How romantic!

A-Rod, who's taking all sorts of heat for clubbin' and strip clubbin' with Playboy model and exotic dancer Joslyn Noel Morse, forked over some serious jack to dine with his better half, the former Cynthia Scurtis, at the exclusive No. 9 Park restaurant.

We have a feeling Cynthia might be getting a lot of special attention in the near future ... if A-Rod knows what's good for him ... and his bankbook.

Tangie

It's the same Dan-small minded idiot. If ya wanna talk about looks, His wife is far better lookin than that blonde bimbo!

dude

Dan, Sherri This is not a chat room, you both sound stupid.

Standards are badly needed.

His wife looks better than he does. He's a wick-dipper. She can walk away with several million, integrity intact and then not have to worry anymore about catching any diseases, because the best predictor of his future behaviour is his past behaviour. This immature dude thinks $250 mill are a permission slip to indiscriminate poontang. I think his babyface looks like a pudgy kidvideokid on a man's body.

SP

A-Rod's wifelooks pretty good for having been put through hell lately, and even with the circles under her eyes and less than happy expression on her face she looks much better than that skank he stepped out with. I'm surprised she was able to choke down food while dining with this idiot.

Helene - You go, girl!

Gia

Dan, whoever you are, have you considered doing something constructive with your day instead of trying to pick fights with women on TMZ? I like to comment here occasionally too but this appears to be your only source of entertainment. I'll bet you're a real hit with the ladies.

Standards are badly needed.

Dan must not get any as you stated. He's hitting up sheri who obviously would never. 'Slightly delusional and does not accurately perceive how people actually regard him'.

Russ

I'm glad to see them trying to work on this. He needs to be a man and try to make his family work happily. He has a beautiful wife, nice child, and a great career. Why ruin it all for a stripper.

Standards are badly needed.

Hey, Dan - It's inappropriate and harrassment when losing ground in an argument to try to settle it with a sexual innuendo/insult, which the deluded, disgusting and sad 'walk again'comments are. You are offensive to all women. And most guys. Just so you know.
Don't say no one ever told you.

Liz

I think a $4 mil ring outta do the trick

SP

BAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAA!

Helene - Now he's all yours. Tattoo away!

SP

That was the funniest thing I have heard in a very long time! I'm tellin all my single friends about the rejection hotline!

Tangie

Don't know if your the guy or not, Dan, but you sure speak the same way he did. I don't like calling people names, so I will leave now, and I appologize for being offensive. I hope you are a BIG enough man to do the same.

BOSTON SUCKS

BOSTON RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!! All thsi AROD talk... let talk about NO CLASS MANNY RAMIREZ. BOSTON RED SOX AND THER FANS HAVE ZERO CLASS

Startmakingsense

Hey out there!
These men and their wives have a deal. He's screws who he wants and she shops here she likes. It is the same everywhere there is a lot of money. She gets the famous husband, the house and the kids and the dough and he gets what he likes when he likes. Sad but Simple!

Only swim in the Ocean

Well, his wife looks like a woman, unlike the playmate/stripper/tranny with whom he has been photographed recently.