Trendy Threatened: "You're a Wannabe Drag Queen!"

6/1/2007 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Battle of the Bitches has gone into overtime -- with Anna Nicole Smith's former hairdresser, Daniel DiCriscio, lashing out at Bobby Trendy, yet again.

TMZ caught the Zarf-alike leaving club Avalon last night, where he shared some kind words about the trainwreck designer, calling Trendy "a wannabe f**kin' drag queen with a big f**kin' mouth" who "had the hots for Howard [K. Stern]."

DiCriscio even hilariously threatened Trendy by saying "you better f**kin' run from me when you see me, you're nothing but a cheap Chinese buffet to me, baby."

TMZ -- bringing you all the news you can eat.

BruceLD

* FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT * * FiGHT *

Damnit!

Your'e Fired!

.......................Oh oh, 5 o'clock shadow..........................
Lamo story TMZ....Why is PerezHilton.com better? Huh?!!

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Get out of the closet, the closet is stuffed

HERE COMES HOWARD, bow eveybody bow

Peeps

Aww, these two girls need to kiss and make up.

me

VINCE NEIL IS THAT YOU????

sk8rgurl

Geesh could he possibly have gone on and on any longer? If he's such a badass and doesn't give a damn, he shouldn't have to rant like that....battle of the bitches for sure, only it gives us real bitches a bad name...with a real bitch by now someone's ass would have gotten kicked and story over.

Kati

1. I'm going out on a limb here but I don't think anyone gives a rat's azz about these freaks of nature.
Calling Anne Heche, Caling Anne Heche could she sort this out?

Jill from Western Australia

I don't give a damm about Trendy!
I don't give a damm about HK$
I don't give a damm about ANS
I do care for Larry and his daughter!!!

ROSIE O'DONNEL is the MOST DISGRACEFUL PERSON IN AMERICA!!!

BILL O"REILLY IS THE MOST CARING INDVIDUAL IN AMERICA!!!!

THE DEMOCRATS & LEFT WING ARE "DISGUSTING"

If you vote for "Hillary" then U really do not care about America...I am very frightened because if you vote for Hillary then the Terrorists WILL WIN!!!

SECURE THE BORDERS...NOW!!! {if you don't then all who live in America are in jeopardy!}

James Stouffer

Bobby, kick her ass....long live anna, larry, and daniel.....you hang in there. those mormon bitches....the Smiths. Bobby you are awesome. i will buy you a drink at the abbey and we will dis the copy cat pirate, not talent bitches on santa monica boulevard, like David Bromstad

Jessica33

Im glad someone has finally said what I have been thinking all along...How in the world is Bobby Trendy going to be on all these Tv shows actin like him & Anna were best friends?? She fired him! She couldnt stand him! He did cheap shoddy work for her & she called him out on it!!! He wasnt close to her she didnt care about Bobby...Im glad Daniel DiCriscio is calling him out on this!! Im glad hes making it known that Bobby is just trying to ride on the Annas coattails of fame to make himself someone!! His 15 min. of fame are up!! You Go Daniel!! Its about time someone spoke out about this!!

Liz

NiNi

and this is news because.......................................

Naughty but nice :)

Not interested !

dude

FUNNY BITCHES

REY-noldo

I'd love to see this guy kick La Trendy's ass.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments