Bonaduce

Stuffs His Partridge

Into Stripper Panties

6/1/2007 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With Adam Corolla egging him on, Danny Bonaduce celebrated the end of his marriage last night by squeezing into teeny-tiny man-panties and showing off his stripper skills. Look out ladies!

The redheaded former "Partridge Family" member held his official "Divorce Party" at the Key Club in Hollywood, where the walking, waxed sack of muscles paraded around in his mankini bottom, along with a group of lingerie clad models. As one girl tried to walk off stage, Danny grabbed her by the back of her jeans, sat her down on a chair, and gyrated his firecrotch all over her poor, unsuspecting body for a solid 45 seconds. He then carried her offstage, where the two remained out of site for the next 20 minutes. Eww.

If only Britney Spears had celebrated her divorce like this!

Suny5

Sorry situation! I'll bet his kids are proud of his behavior. Thank God I was blessed with a good Father.

Kara

PATHETIC GUY...OUR TEENAGERS TODAY HAVE ROLL MODELS LIKE HIM..THIS USA IS X RATED AND GETTING WORSE ALL THE TIME..I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GIRL HE DIS RESPECTED SHE WAS THERE SO SHE PROBLY DESERVED THE FOUL TREATMENT..DANNY IS NOT A SEXY GUY PERIOD ... WHY POST THE PHOTO..TO EMBARASS HIM..HE LIKES ANY ATTENTION .. HE DOES DRUGS AS REALLY SOBER HEALTHY PEOPLE DONT ACT LIKE THAT...ID SHOOT HIM AND PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY IF I WAS RUNNIN THE SHOW..1 DEAD DOG GONE...NEXT

studly

let the drinking and drugs begin!

mamabear

yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MamaShan

That is possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!! Can he not see how gross he is?? Doesn't he have a mirror?! And he has young children! Someday they will know about this and so will their friends! Some people should not be parents!! And some men (okay, most men) should never wear bikini underwear and he is, definitely, one of them. Gross, Gross, Gross!! Umm - did I mention....GROSS?!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

People are always running Danny Bonaduce down. I met him at the Dallas convention center years ago when he was on the show "THe Other Half" He and Mario Lopez made personal appearances on behalf of the show. He was a very nice guy. I had brought a old Partridge Family game for him to autograph. He was appreciative of his fans and polite. i am sorry that his marriage had ended. People shouldnt run this guy down like they do.

tressah

#8, you're right, let me add to that. This guy has admitted he's addicted to sex. Can anyone say GROSSSSSS? He talks like a frog, (ciggies included) he parades around half naked, shirt unbuttoned, or no shirt (uh, no thanks) . He's not sober. He drinks like a fish.
And what's the deal with him going on all the cable show's bashing rosie o'donnel or adding his 2 cents about paris hilton. What the hell does he know?
He's such a has been.
YUKKIE

LMFAO

HA HA HA HA I love it, all the "PIG" comments by all the old biddy's are hilarious!!

aSiF

Brill - I am neither old, fat or lonely! Even if I were, Danny would still be a PIG.

Ed

I wish to add that just becasue someone puts on a bikini and struts their stuff like a stripper, it doesnt mean they dont have God in their hearts. Who else in this world hasnt done anything wrong and is perfect/?Leave Danny Bonaduce alone. Its sad the way that people crucify this guy in public. Maybe h'es made his mistakes, but who else hasnt made theirs?

Deb

I am HARDLY an old biddy (I LOVE to look at good looking men, and I have been to a few "ripper" shows), but I have seen MUCH better looking men with MUCH better looking bodies that don't flash them around. Danny is neither of the above, so keep yer pants and shirt on, Danny, you ain't nothing to look at! YAK!

aSiF

Sarah, if her wasn't such a train wreck and end up on the TMZ site, we'd surely "leave him alone". He puts himself out there so.....................PIG it is! Why not defend someone who needs defending, like his children.

Seriously

Has-Been. Give it up. Open up a gas station in Paduca.

JS

Oh my God he is revolting....a total has been how should have given up 30 years ago.........he is totally ugly and creepy..........gross.

Ed

To real-And I guess you are so perfect, never having had made a mistake in your life, and are the perfect picture of a good example? Baloney

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments