Rehabbed!

6/3/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Are you tired, listless, drunk? Do you need rehab?

0601_rehab_launch_400-1
Grab a beverage and check in to our "Rehabbed!​" gallery for a look at the residents.

Ready to check out ... our other gallery? Visit "Celeb Mugshots"

Celeb Mugshots: click to launch

dude

I need rehab, Damn someone pull the needle out of my arm!

Liz

I'm drunk as we speak. What does this mean?

Liz

I'm home drive me drunk

Liz

You ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the H E double hockey sticks out of here

gabo

i know the feeling! one song comes to mind...

they tried to make me go to rehab and i said...

BODY GUARDS

In other words, behind the glamour - they are just as human as anyone else with a
type-A, gregarious, aggressive personality.

And without them, look how boring life would be.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

this will be a change for all the hateful TMZers to attack Dilo and her parenting... Please for one day give it a rest... maybe you should talk to Stedman and Tara and ask them why they were so cruel to Dilo?

Helen

Alcoholism is a disease. You wouldn't do a photo spread on celebs w/ cancer, would you?

Bob

But how many people with cancer go down the block to get another bottle of leukemia or mesothelioma and crash their cars into something or pick a fight? You're comparing apples to oranges. Plus, many celebs AREN'T alcoholics (as they would probably like to tell you) they're just irresponsible.

GRouston

Rehabs are great if the addict is willing to go to any lengths, wants sobriety more than anything and the program is couched in Alcoholis Anonymous-the program that has helped milllions get and stay sober because it addresses all aspects of the addictions and keeps the addicts on track-a bible for recovery and living one day at a time.

The addict must not be involved in any recovery program that fails to be strict, confronts the the addicts head on and goes after the root causes not the symptoms or condones in any way the use of alternate drugs to include tranquilizers and psychotic drugs, anti-depressnats and the like. Drugs are another addiction, transference, only cover up or mask the symptoms never allowing the addict to get to the rot causes of their addiction thus failing to produce any baleful results.

I have been there, done that and got the tee shirt-so to speak. Attended a 22 week treatment center or rehab, touch love, recovery rate was over 56%, one of the highest in the world.

The people around the world suffering from addiction are not flawed, lesser than, bad people or the scum of the earth, they have an addiction unlike many who can drink in safety, they did not intend for this addiction to become what it has, like one day waking up and saying I want to be an out of control, suicidal , angry, full of rage, crazy or crazed addict, depending on a drug-any drug fr my very survival.

My life and my work attest to the severity of this disease wherein I tried to commit suicide or kill myself many times, many arrests, bankruptcy, divorce, blown up in a gas explosion, faced two counts of attempted murder;ad-infinitum. I am one of the very blessed addicts that have been soer and straight-drug free 31 years by the Grace of God.

I devots my life and resources to sharing my experience, strength and hope with fellow addicts praying for their recovery, offering them HOPE and a new way of life -FREEDOM

My book, MY MIND HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN, theis link to my web site will helpyou if your willing to face your demons head on, God Bless all addicts, please know that this is a killer disease, it will get much worse if not treated, but there is HOPe and a light at the end of the tunnel and it does not need to be a train.

dirty undies needed washing

Oceans and oceans of the same stuff is boring, please
Even Julia jetted out

dirty undies needed washing

Escandalo TV reported on national TV, a few days ago

Britney had been found dead drunk in a man's bathroom with wig fallen off and was immediately taken out.

USA networks did not say anything about this

lana

that heifer from real world is not a celebrity.

RP

To all the celebs giving the finger to TMZ. That's right, TMZ is number 1!

tmz.ro