Pam Anderson

Still Turnin' Tricks

6/4/2007 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson keeps blowing minds. Although Pam turns 40 on July 1, that's not going to stop the mother of two from walking around half naked! Presto! Are ya feelin' the magic?

pamela anderson
The star of a new Hans Klok "The Beauty of Magic" show at Planet Hollywood has Miss Anderson in Las Vegas three days a week until September. At Friday's opening, she strutted her ample stuff in a scandalously revealing one-piece. Abracadabra! What a piece!

On Saturday, Pam was caught on video getting close with the uber-luscious stripteaser Dita Von Teese -- and dancing her brains out at Pure at Caesars Palace. Battle of the titans!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Patty

How proud her son's must be. WTF. Her son's must be teased like hell in school. I feel sorry for them.

Pam, I have four words for you that you should have heard a long time ago: DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY SERVICES.

Dawn Day

Plastic Surgeon's poster child!

WTF?

SHE LOOKS GREAT AND SO DOES HER BODY!!!

ONE CAN ONLY HOPE TO LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Brandon and Dylan both attend the same school as both of my children and they are both extremely popular and well-liked. They both seem like very well ajusted and happy, normal kids. Why all the hate about Pam? Her kids are exceptional athletes and students nor parents "make fun" of any of the family. Alot of people actually think its great that Pam is so down to earth. These comments on here are ridiculous! Oh, and Pam always looks like a decent mother, and actually quite beautiful.

sable

Ughh.... be a mom, not a stripper. We all have to grow up and face gravity.
Any young man 18-25 want to see you mom in a thong?

Larry wanna a cracker?

To #77: thanks for your comment.

Will just say Pam has always put off a 'good mom vibe' so I'm not surprised by your remarks.

The rest I don't care about. Let Pam be Pam. She isn't hurting anybody and obviously is proud of her body, wow, what a crime! lol
I'm now over 40 myself, and like they say, 40 is the new 30.........if you take good care of yourself. Personally, Pam's body isn't what I'd want for myself but I sure could use a dose of her natural sweetness on occasion. ;)
So, guess you could say I'm *jealous* of one her ummm...ass/ets --
sweet personality.
lol ;)

lyiea

Pam your still has cute and hot as ever wished I looked as good as you still do:) You go girl! If you got it flant it! She's a sweetheart you all have to admit...

Larry wanna a cracker?

Hey, wait a sec, I object! I think that "belly pooch" is kinda cute.

I do agree about her sweetness factor. The girl really has that going on and absolutely nothing plastic about it.

Hoping one day she finds a guy (if she wants one) who makes her happy. Actually, I thought she and Tommy might get back together after he grew up and shaped up. Doesn't seem like that's going happen. Give Pam a break -- the things that really matter and make a person 'good' are usually not publicized.......and pardon me.....RARELY, if ever, on TMZ.

Love ya, Pam!

Lanie

I think she does look great for her age.. Besides some premature wrinkles (probably from going in the sun all the time-- let this be a warning to us all). But, her body still looks good and her face still looks pretty decent. She does have a better body than most 20 yr olds.. But still she is too old to dress like that way. It's one thing to be 40 and dress sexy, but she is dressing like a total HO--- most 20 yr olds don't even dress like that.

How embarrassing for her kids.

hotrod

talk about making a complete and total azz of herself... she's gonna be sorry with all that partying still goin on at 40... gonna cost her a fortune to try to undo the damage already done and showing. what is she trying to prove anyway??

hotrod

H er bod looks great but she is mentally and emotionally deranged.

Dean

I'm gay and I have a B O N E R !!!

Ted

If only more women looked like Pammy

Ryan Sisk

I would always tap that.

cis goldstein