Jenny and Jim: Is the Weight Over?

6/5/2007 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As the Hawaiian sun set, funny frolickers Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey splashed around in the surf. Carrey's "Liar Liar" character Fletcher Reede said it best: "I mean your boobs are huge. I mean, I want to squeeze them."

The comedic couple have been an item for more than a year, and a ring was spotted on McCarthy's wedding finger -- could this be wedding number three for Carrey, and two for McCarthy?

Jenny, the former MTV "Singled Out" sexy sidekick, has a new gig as spokeswoman for Weight Watchers -- perhaps she'll sign up her somewhat flabby funnyman!

Cynic

Nice rack, Jen!

GINA

I just hope they are happy, they are both great!!!

Tom Cruise has landed

I hope they are happy. They are a great couple!

Lita

Gee, TMZ, why don't you just call him "obese" and get it over with? Who cares if he's a little "flabby"? At least he's not a stick figure with hair ala Nichole Richie!

Nance

Didn't she have a baby not to long ago? Was it Jims?

NubianGoddez

I love Jim he's one of the funniest comedians of all time. I hope this time he finds true love. I wish them the very best. I know if they have a child together that child will definatly inherit some serious talent.

Jew Boy

Oy vey, how nice.

catheadmoon

killer wave

SlappDaddy

Lets just hope that this most obnoxious couple NEVER EVER has a child!!!

Roger

Oh, Jim is done being thin. And I couldn't be more pleased! Maybe a little more belly fat will fully turn his outie into an innie?

rachel

TMZ - it's not 1995 anymore.....

Cynic

She has an autistic child, but it's not Jim's kid...wasn't she married before?

Phil McCrevis

WATER'S COLD!!!!!!

Larry wanna a cracker?

If there was ever a golddigger looking for a free ride, it's Jenny McCarthy. Jim would be a fool to marry that tramp.
It's bad enough he allows her around his daughter.

jeanettte jay

As a person in the industry, I would strongly encourage Jenny to focus on her Autism work and her son.
I realize that Jenny has made her mark in hollywood with her assets and her body and sense of humor.
She wants to enter the industry as an author and spokeswomen/mother of an autistic child. She wishes to have her voice heard and for people to listen to her.
She has a platform to help make changes and to spread the word of information on autism.
It is time for her to embrace this new chapter as a mother raising a special needs child.
It will be difficult for her in this crusade with photos like this popping up. I wish her the best, a hope that she realizes that people in the autistic community have high hopes for her and are depending on her and a better reputaion surrounding her for the sake of the autistic community.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments