Moore Controversy -- Is Shemar Still a Whiner?

6/5/2007 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days after Shemar Moore was popped for DUI in Los Angeles, the "Criminal Minds" actor was spotted yesterday -- raising his wine glass during a CTV party in Toronto! Not the Shemartest move when you're waiting to face a judge over an alcohol-related misdemeanor charge!

Moore, who we're told has penchant for partying, was also spotted in Las Vegas about a week before the DUI incident. According to well-placed sources, Moore was having "one hell of a time" as he cruised for chicks during a late-night visit to Tryst nightclub at the Wynn.

We're told the actor was "really friendly" with fans (the same fans he met earlier that day at the Hard Rock Pool), even posing for a few pictures before moving on to the next club.

Hopefully, he took a cab.

bostnkid

what ? no chalice?

vanessaem

Shemar's hot but next time don't drink and drive.

Tom Cruise has landed

Was he driving? Then who gives a crap?

JayBee

he's hot..I would drink with him anytime

recovery101Fan

hey is that the fortified street juice or from a 40?

recovery101Fan

he's drinking thunderbird

Whatareyoudoing?

Unlike some others, he didn't drive again. But if he needs someone to help him around town, I'm available!

Vick Mafille

I'd give anything for a piece of his action.

Simone

I want his Tshirt!

catheadmoon

i fought the balrog for one thousand years

Bird

Oh so now that the man got a DUI he's not allowed to ever have a drink? I'm gonna hit him up and see if he needs a designated driver. He can pass out if he wants. I'll take good care of him!

Doug

Canadians.. what moronic hypocrites... starting back a few years ago - anyone that has a dui from the United States is not aloud in Canada.... I send legal action of those that have been denied... why, because this guy has been in two movies and can't retire yet? I don't get it.

Doug

Hmmmm Really Now!

Boomers planning a trip to Canada had better revisit their memories. Let's say you got busted for smoking marijuana in college, which, at least in my time -- the 1960's and 1970's -- was almost as prevalent as that other national pastime. "Getting busted" for it was part of the game. But that bit of youthful indiscretion may come back to haunt you now, in a most surprising manner.

You are considered "unfit" to enter Canada. In the words of the Canadian government, you are "criminally inadmissible." This applies to anyone as well who has been convicted of a DUI, shoplifting, driving dangerously, simple assault ... or anything that can be considered a "misdemeanor" in the United States. It doesn't matter if it was 40-some-odd years ago. It doesn't matter if you've been going to Canada for the last 20 years with no problem. If you have a record, you won't get in now.

Dawn

I want his t-shirt too....with him in it....so i can take him out of it....pants too...ohh off topic. SADNESS with the DUI. But you rarely hear alot about him...so maybe a one time mistake....if he ever comes to Baltimore....he can cruise for a girl at my house....he is definitely on my list of acceptable one night stands.

Cindy C.

Just because he was seen drinking a glass of wine & just because he was popped for DUI does not make him an alcoholic!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments