Gimme $50 on AJ to Kill Tony!

6/10/2007 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're looking for another way to make tonight's finale of "The Sopranos" even more suspenseful than it probably will be, perhaps putting a little action on it might help. It's what Tony would want you to do.
The Sopranos
The folks over at graphpaper.com have created a handy "Sopranos" chart to help make your predictions. Think Christopher will appear in a hallucination? Think Paulie Walnuts commits suicide? Well gather up a few friends and put your money where your mouth is.

But be sure you pay up if you lose -- you don't want to be swimming with the fishes.

Edison Farrow

Have you seen this video???

sooo funnyyyyy!!!!

"Help Paris Escape"

Mary T.

WAY TO GO TMZ.......Something NOT about Par-ree

Kris Peterson

Tony is NOT going to die. They are going to begin filming a movie in December. And, $10.00 says that Syl recovers. The rest I am not betting on.

siux

Here it is! LMAO if you really have to know...http://www.veoh.com/videos/e59663dYaHbTZy

Avenging Angel

Furio returns to the battle
but Meadow takes over as Head of the Family.
Furio becomes Consigliere

AMC Fan

I wish Furio would come back. He was my favorite. As for Sil, I really hope he does recover. He has to be in the movie. I don't think Paulie is a snitch and I don't think Tony 'gets it' tonight. He might 'get it' but it won't be murder he gets. : )

The_One

This shows suck, I hope they all get it!

recovery101Fan

Hey Furio could come back and go back with carmela and Uncle June will die doing it with a nurse at the home and Phil will kill off Tony's kids and Paulie will die somehow, could be by accident, and Tony could end up out in Vegas in the witness protection program living with that hooker LSD gal.

recovery101Fan

If Tony is the star - he will live, but if he dies he will be the very last to go and it will be a glorious bang, badda boom!

VinnieBoombatz

I heard Joe Pesci *might* have a cameo- but that could be one of many rumors on the sopranos forums

lvlyia

Now thats reporting TMZ... Great..... I love the sopranos,,, cant wait,,, been waiting all season for the final conclusion,.....

Tony,,will make it look like he did sucide,,I predict...and then the show will close....

NO,, CAN TONY DIE..

TONY DONT GO,,WE LOVE,,, AND THE SOPRANO FAMILY,,,, GOD I AM GOING TO MISS THIS SHOW...

lvlyia

I dont know about that,,,but that chart is too cool,,, printed it out,, for a example for other premerie's..

To bad ,,, TMZ..didnt give that out earlier in the week,,so people could use it in the office,,to late now,,,

LongJohn69

Ray Liotta, Paul Sorvino, Deniro, Pesci, Pacino...all do cameos. Now that's entertainment. By the way...Tony lives cuz "it is what it is... and ya don't f_ck with de Bing."

Rosy Latini

christopher Moltisanti is already dead! Remove him from the list. Hello!

chichi

To me the whole cast dies becuse in reality the Sopranos is over and i will miss it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments