Electrafyin' Carmen

Stripperiffic!

6/11/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra erectified the crowd with her stripper skills at the first annual Spike TV "Guys Choice Awards" this weekend. The Pussycat Doll danced onstage with The Bombshells during a performance by stone age rockers ZZ Top.

0611_carmen_electra_fm-1
Also appearing on the show: Will Ferrell, Elisha "24" Cuthbert, Mandy Moore, SNL's Andy Samberg, second banana Artie Lange, Donnie Wahlberg, James Gandolfini and Jackass Steve-O.

The "Guys Choice Awards" airs this Wednesday, June 13 at 10:00 PM EDT on Spike TV.

Diana

Wow....thick around the belly. What they won't do for money! Such bimbos all.

mary

She is so so hot!

Sisterluck0076

She is soooooooo beautiful! I hope I am half that hot when I am pushing 40! DAAAAAMN!

double standards

Reality - you are 100% correct - when I think about it, really she's good for nothing because even animals do such things. She shames confident, intelligent and beautiful women all over who do not need to "show" what they have as this person seems to need to do. These confident, intelligent and beautiful woman are known for just that, CE does not represent us as women. Yuck Carmen.

Mrs. R

Was I talking to the know it all who called me an idiot...NO! I was talking to the person who doesn't know how to spell! So thank you for your worthless comment...HA! No, I will not go away b/c I am soooo bored and I am having so much fun :) Oh, you called me ingnorant? Learn your numbers sweetheart b/c that sure does look like a 7 to me but hey, what do I know, I am ignorant...heheheehehe.

chopchop

Whew!!!!!! Maybe that annoying "You People" has finally gotten the messge that no one wants to read her childish insults about everyone!

Mrs. R

"Yep" I am just saying, who are you to judge? Where do you (not necessarily you) get off calling her names? She is who she is, she chooses to dress that way but that doesn't make her that way. I am sorry but I don't judge a person by the clothes they wear or the fact that they dance as a profession (she has done that her entire career). I am not sitting here defending her and no I don't think she sits here and reads this crap (god I hope she doesn't). I just think it is really unfair for people to be so jealous!

chopchop

#39! You were number 8!!! Everyone knows that TMZ regularly deletes posts that are offensive. Once again, yes you are ignorant for not knowing that!!!
By the way, name calling is name calling. Does it really matter who you were referring to??!

Mrs. R

wow...sorry T! I never knew that had an idiots guide to TMZ.com, maybe I should check it out and I would know these things. Thanks!

chopchop

Yeah, I'm really jealous of a slut who actually married Dennis Rodman!!!! She's a very sweet person, but I don't think anyone here is jealous of her!!! Try again - you people!! In almost all of your posts you claim that everyone is jealous! Are you so stupid that you cannot fathom another reason for someone not like Carmen Electra as much as you??!

chopchop

44-maybe you should!

WATCHTHETAPE

I LIKE CARMEN ELECTRA I THINK SHE IS SOOOOOO PRETTY AND SHE HAS A GREAT BODY IF SHE WANT 2 FLAW HER BODY THAT HER BUSINESS...KEEP LOOKIN GOOD CARMEN..............................

Jinxy Cat

I don't think the ladies on here are jealous, per se, I think
we're just all trying to figure out why a stripper (sorry, that's the
only talent I see in her) is given all this publicity. she could easily
work at our local watering hole at the corner...thats all..

tomboi

Caremen is 'FINE', I don't know any girls that arent in love with her! She can dance for me anytime, ya feel me? lol

Mrs. R

Ok, so you guys have been a blast today! I am outtie, thanks to all of you who got completely worked up and bent out of shape. Maybe you should go home and take a laxative and relax, may take off some of the pressure...geez! Anyway, peace in the Middle East folks :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments