Simon to Ryan

I'm the American Idol

Bee-yotch!

6/12/2007 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell added fuel to his bitchfest with Ryan Seacrest, by claiming the more airtime he gets on "American Idol" the better the show's ratings are. Settle down, ladies!
simon to ryan
The dueling divas took to the airwaves on Tuesday
, when Simon called in to KIIS FM's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest," after news hit that Ryan jokingly said the drop in "A.I." ratings this season were all Simon's fault. Sanjaya say what?!

Ryan believes if Simon wants credit for the show's success (which Cowell does claim), he also has to take the blame when it fumbles. Seacrest added, "Plus, there's a little bit of ego that's getting out of control with you." Ya think?

Simon, who is more vocal during the audition episodes, hit back at Ryan by saying, "When I'm allowed more airtime we get 34 million viewers. When I say nothing -- and you're talking -- we get 12 million less."

Oh for the love of Dunkleman, just hug it out already!

jeannie johnson

The show would be better it the judges like simon,randy,paula would think about the singing and not what pepole look like,I am talking about their weight. That is why people will not be watching the show.

Ed

Screw the pompous Cowell and his hateful remarks. He needs to go be a judge at that jail in Arizona whre the inmates are being allowed to perform on American Idol contests with judges like Alice Cooper judging, If Cowell comes off with his mean spirited, hateful remarks to one of those inmates (saying they are fat, ugly, which has nothing to do with singing talent) they can just beat the crap out of him . Or maybe the meaner ones will just kill him. That is what cowell has deserved all along instead of a paycheck.

catheadmoon

thatcher batcher...

Save Joe Francis

Britney and K-Fed should audition for the next American Idol. They don't really have many avenues left...

dude

Who cares, this show sucks ass. Send Simon back to England already!

boredatwork

I love Simon! He tells it like it is whether anyone else likes it or not! Ryan I don't like so much, too many teeth visible when he talks & I'm pretty sure he's a closet case.

Dan

Truly an over inflated sense of self worth

Nance

I don't watch the show because I can't stand Simon....

Standards are badly needed.

Simon is absolutely right. He tells it like it is, as usual. He's not neutered.
Ryan's o.k. too, though. M.C.'s are SUPPOSED to be neutral and background.

skeptical

Not ONE of the winners after Kelly have a successful career? Carrie Underwood won two Grammys. Sounds pretty successful to me!

Tired and Ready for A Nap

I really don't care for Ryan Seacrest.. I have seriously tried to figure out what his talent is to no avail. Each week he comes on with this horrific sense of self importance is sad and annoying. I enjoy Simon Cowell. He knows what to give an audience. I find myself almost always agreeing with his comments to the contestants. He'a a huge part of Idol. I can't say the same of Seacrest ('SEACREST OUT!'). I think they need to get someone else and send Ryan off into the sunset with that guy who was his co-host in season one.

Lindsy

It's really very simple...NO SIMON....NO SHOW...I'm over everyone saying he is cruel, etc. He tells it like it is, and anyone going on this show or watching this show knows what is going to happen if the screw up..so don't cry now.

robert

Rosie is a BIG FAT PIG!

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

They are friends and are joking around. I just love Simon :)

no more celeb moms

What does Rosie have to do with it? Ya think people are tired of seeing Paula slur her way through stupid remark after stupid remark? I can 't stand Ryan, and am tired of him on E, but since I don't watch anymore because of Simple Life I don't have to put up with him, and fast forward my way through him. Simon is the show, he was the only one honest enough to call America on the wrong vote with Taylor Hicks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments