Nicole

Startled by Her Own Normalcy

6/13/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Okay, so it's a relative thing. But Nicole Richie looks more like a human being -- and not a skeletal hint of one -- than we've seen in ages.

The directionally-challenged motorist was spotted yesterday with boyfriend Joel Madden while leaving skin spa Kate Somerville in Beverly Hills, and aside from the rather alien protrusion from her left wrist, she looked the picture of un-made-up health. What do they do in that spa?!

Joel, on the other hand, not quite as lovely. Unshaven, with some splotchy red patches and what appears to be a tomahawk-shaped tattoo behind his ear ... perhaps it's just standing next to him that makes Nicole look healthy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TAmmy

first!!! whoa

Just my opinion

Nicole looks so cute in this picture.

Davio

she's still holding her stomach like she thinks she's fat now! total eating disorder---or meth/coke head. either one will do.

Rob

I can't believe I am saying this but she looks HOT!

trish

She's beautiful I hope she stays healthy, I wish her the best.

Paul Kline

Nicole looks great here. I wish her all the best. Stay healthy.

Stephy Baby

I cannot believe it, she actually looks good as compared to her normal worn out, over done, weightless self. I can only hope she continues to leave the oversized sunglass at home from now on and keeps this look going.

GINA

she looks great!!!

jomoxt

Nicole is absolutely beautiful.!!! She looks healthy, fresh, young and vibrant. Way to go Nicole !!

Diana

Isn't she supposed to be pregnant or something? Maybe that's why she's looking so good. Good for her, bad for the alleged kid.

PersonaBeforeLooks

She looks fantastic, there is a rumour she is pregnant this could be the reason she gained weight. I hope she gets help for her eating disorder. I like her for she is not a snob...
She has also turned her life around and is doing less clubing and thus drinking. I have read she is a Herion Addict, now? she is to be clean, this might have made her bone thin, that is if she went back on dope or even cocaine. I give my congrats to her for fighting. I find that she is very grounded to walk around with out makeup. like Paris for example will not walk out of home unless she is dressed in the nines with pro hair/makeup...
o what do you all think?

Brit is a f*ck up

STILL HOLLYWIERD TRASH!!

nwoman

She does look really cute and healthy!
The best pic of her in ... what? long long time!

Erica

Nicole Richie finally has her BOOBS back! YAYYYY!

squashd bug

she ate a cheeseburger and all her problems went away

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments