Stewart Fires Back: I'm Rich, I'm Famous, I'm a Target

6/13/2007 9:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Stewart

Rod Stewart's son believes that the couple suing him for allegedly bashing them with a brick during an alleged early morning attack a few months back are only after him because of who he is.

One day after Stewart was arrested in Hollywood on charges of assault and battery, his lawyer is firing back in a statement to TMZ:

"We have conducted an extensive investigation since these allegations were first raised. We have interviewed numerous witnesses who were at the party on the night of the incident. Our investigation has revealed that what occurred on the night of the incident is much different than what the complaining witness has alleged.

We will share our investigation with the prosecution at the appropriate time. Our investigation has shown that the alleged victim only named Sean Stewart as a suspect after hearing that Mr. Stewart was at the party that night and that the alleged victim had a financial motive to make these allegations against Mr. Stewart.

Our investigation has also revealed that any crimes which may have been committed that night, were in fact committed by the person who claims to be the victim."

gwen

I can't believe I am saying this..but I believe Sean Stewart. I feel this guy is troubled enough to admit the crime if he did it and with an eyewitness giving a different account, I really believe this guy is being set up. I also think after watching that reality show he was in..this guy is SCREAMING for his father to give him some attention..Hey Rod..pay attention to your son. He is not thriving because he clearly has 2 dysfunctional parents.

Lisdog

So let me get this straight.................. a couple is driving around at night trying to figure out how to get someone they have never heard of to throw a brick at them...... for the money???? I hope he gets the same Judge that Paris had!

These celeb "kids" need to grow up and interact in the world as ADULTS. i know, I am probably asking for the moon again!

unreal reality

who the hell are you, anyway????? who cares.

gwen

I think this guy should have some sympathy because he really is mentally ill. Paris is a narcissistic useless waste of skin. The difference is Paris could have done something worthwhile and made a difference instead of trying to make fools of good, trusting people on that ridiculous show. Sean Stewart is not mentally capable of doing anything worthwhile and meaningful. He doesn't have the mental capacity. I feel sorry for him. He had lousy parents.

Chris

After watching these reality shows with children of entertainers I'm beginning to wonder what the hell their parents are thinking. The cast of the Cattle Drive show gave us insight in to how ridiculous these "kids" really are. I watched the show this guy was in and I'm surprised he doesn't get his ass beat daily. Their parents have done a huge injustice by allowing them to act the way they do and still live off their money.

prc

he's gross, disgusting, and makes me want to throw up. he's uglier than kim-enough said.

Whatever

Because of who he is? Who is he? Doesn't he need to make a name for himself rather than riding on Daddy's coattails and money before he can make that kind of claim. I mean even his sister, Kimberly, could claim that more than he could. Idiot.

lynnz

Umm...........excuse me, but who ARE you? Rich and famous?????? Hardly. I never knew you existed until that flop reality show you were on. No wonder Daddy hid you from the public for so long. I wouldn't claim you either.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

This pud is a rocker? You gotta be kidding me. He can't sing to save his life, he doesn't play an instrument & he's wearing eye makeup. He's more of a sissy than a rocker...

oinka

Hey Parents,

We living in America don't want to hear about your children and their misgivings because you did not parent them well! Good Lord, we are sick of it!You ppl who live in the "rich world" should listen from the comments being made here. #111 makes great points!

Whether you are rich or poor, one thing remains constant in relationships is COMMUNICATION. We all have to work at it everyday folks. You want to keep a family strong, you need to talk together and share together.

That is the fundamental basic of life.

Tomorrow, the world could start coming to an end. The most valuable people would be those who could live off the earth. The survivalists who exist without red carpets, gucci, etc. Those ppl will be dead with there money which is worth nothing.

I bet the Hilton family could not start a fire to save their life on the earth w/o a lighter. Do they know how to strike a matchbook? Give them two sticks.

I know how to survive off this earth. My parents taught me how to.. As global warning persists, we will need to become resourceful.

The rich will die because they are stupid and wasteful and ignorant. They chose not to learn basics in survival skills. Paris Hilton showed that because she could not cope "being alone with herself" in a 12 x 8 room. That was the size of my bedroom growing up!

IRS

This guy is scum! Watch this video of him spittng on someone outside a club in hollywood!

Reynaldo

Not only in reading this, but watching the tv reality show, it seems to be a pretty safe bet, that Sean Stewart is just a spoiled *** immature brat that needs to do some serious growing up. He thinks he's untouchable just because of who his dad is and needs to be held accountable for his actions and take some type of responsibility!
Many of today's young people in Hollywood are suffering from the "it's all about me" syndrome and it's pathetic, sickening, and sad at the same time. It's a sad commentary on them and what the mentality of this world has been reduced too. If the parents of all these kids (Paris Hilton's too!!!) would stand up to their children and stop enabling them, MAYBE things would change. But to try and save "family face", they will do whatever they can to bail their kids out/cover things up to try and make it go away and out of the news, and then the kids become accustomed to getting bailed out. No wonder they think they are so privileged and above the law!! Well . . . they created the "monster".

kat

please someone tell this "kid" it is his father that is rich and famous. it is his father that worked hard and accomplished his dreams. this "kid" just won the sperm lottery is all.

Trev

Who the hell is this kid? Didn't he *star* on some "Hollywood Losers" show with a couple of other daddy's boys? I, for one, never even knew he existed until this rat trash POS show hit the airwaves.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean,your daddy is rich and famous,you are a male version of Paris Hilton,you will wind up in jail,I watched your stupid show,it sucks,It is about 3 spoiled punk-ass kids that live with alcohol and drugs on a daily basis,none of you 3 have jobs,or a career.none of you three have money of your own, Rod Stewarts son is a loser ,with the other 2 to follow shortly,If none or you 3 didn't have your parents money ,you would be regular people just like me and many other people