JT:

No Biel on the Road

6/16/2007 5:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All work and no play make Timberlake a dull boy indeed. In a recent interview with the UK's Daily Mirror, pop prince Justin Timberlake admitted that he sent new flame Jessica Biel home from his European tour because he wants to focus on putting on a good show.

Biel wanted to hang around on tour, but the TimberSnake put Biel on a plane home because, "this tour is very important to me. I'm doing it really seriously so there's no question of playing sweethearts." Especially since JT won't even call Biel his special lady yet; she's just a "very dear friend." Justin should be careful: with a body and face like that, she'll be somebody else's "very dear friend" before long.

Stacey

I think that she should dump his azz! She's to good for him anways. Why would she even take that, I mean with a smile,a brain,body, and face like that she can get anyone.

lucky

Talk about being kicked to the curb.... Keep stepping and get yourself a real man...

Kris Peterson

....as I said, I just don't get him. He's so....white bread.

Tangie

Girl, go get somebody else in your own league-he's not all that.

lucky

White Bread LOL nice...Its cuz he has money if it wasnt for that he would be at home playing X Box or WII

C Ya

Mamas boy!

jProud American Author

Justin was cute years ago...but that has long worn out. His ego is bigger than the Universe. He treats woman awfully. Yuk. He's not soooo sexy.

Seriously

What does she see in him? She could have anybody
and she picks him? I think she might need a vision check.

Tangie

Why won't he say she's his girlfriend? Is he waitin to see if Cameron will come back?

stupid hollywhores

who did he have to paid to classify him as sexy? this guy is just down right fugly. if hollywhores & media are going to label him as being one of the sexiest, i'm becoming a nun (sorry not into girls)

littlebigmomma

I think she has a nice body and good hair but she's not that pretty in the face. She looks to manish to be considered beautiful. My husband doesn't think she pretty at all! And don't get me started on JT. He looked good in cry me a river but since then I haven't been that impressed.

whatever4

is she so self-absorbed & high-maintenance that she can't find SOMETHING in europe to do than hang on his coattails while he's trying to work? geez loo-weez. dump her!

girl, get a personality! get a life - of your own to share !! call me & we'll go shopping- on your black VISA !

tba

Biel needs a man, not a boy.

Doug

Talk about both have low self esteems.. JT (alien look alike) that is very average in any high school or junior college... has to make it seem like he's in control and JB (manly face) and works out but has to because she is very average in the looks department.. in that scenario - it makes sense because average looks and average personalities go good together.. but be real and quit having low esteem both of you.

butweiner

I have never understood the appeal of Timberlake. He is just very average looking and nothing more.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments