"Age of Love" Tennis Hunk -- Easy Mark?

6/19/2007 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All those kittens and cougars purring so sweetly over tennis star Mark Philippoussis in the new NBC show "Age of Love" might be interested to know a little about his romantic past ... as the main himbo of the men's tour.

Mark P. -- or, as he's so affectionately known to some Aussie media, The Poo -- caused a stir a few years back when he had a reported dalliance with Paris Hilton, while he was still in a relationship of several years with Aussie pop star Delta Goodrem, who was suffering from cancer. Paris even reportedly showed pictures of The Poo to journos, telling them she was "head over heels" for the racquet-man. The Poo denied the hook-up with P.

Meanwhile, before that, Mark P. was reported to be playing a bit more than tongue tennis with fellow hot-but-not-so-hot-at-tennis star Anna Kournikova. The Poo's coach, Pat Cash, wrote in his autobiography that he had to beg his protege not to go out (and get in bed) with Anna K. on the eve of a big match.

On top of all that, The Poo has been linked to Tara Reid and several Aussie models, which should raise the question in all those feline minds -- who wants to play with a used racquet, anyway?

fortysomething

Well I watched the finale and I have to say that I am not surprised at all. From the 1st show and his reaction to the women in their 40's, I knew that there was no way that he was going to pick a 40 year old over a 20 year old. Even though he had more chemistry with the 40 year old - in the end, he could not get over the age difference. He served all mankind very well because that is typical of all men. If the tables had been reversed, the woman would have gone with her heart rather than like a man, the little head.

hmag

I had the misfortune to switch on this show when it aired for the first time last week - I switched on maybe 5 minutes in, it was already on that channel & I wondered what it was - I switched on just as they started shoing the 'girls' the video profile. After 30 seconds, I had to turn it off, it was so nauseating.

Funniest thing was in the profile, something along the lines of '...he is in the middle of a successful tennis career...'. Obviously the know nothing about making TV, or tennis - successful career my arse. Utter garbage & obvious gold-digging from the poo - serves to cement my previous opinion of him. No doubt his cohort uncle lle lle hewit will be in on the act shortly.

Charmed

Mark - Handsome? Looks like he has been whacked in the face by his tennis racket more than once. He needs tennis balls in all his pant pockets, that way he'd have a pair.

Seriously

I wouldn't touch "Poo" with someone else's genitalia.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Gay show! Who would pick an old used broad over a hot 20 year old girl?

Go To Jail Paris

Paris Hilton does gay man Tom Cruise. She's funky like that

Go To Jail Paris

Do you think Tom likes to give or receive? I know that most gay men like Tom like to give.

atlantablonde

he admitted to getting around a good bit on the show last night, didnt he? it is what it is.

Dawn Day

Cougars and Kittens, get your Valtrex filled!!!!

I knew there had to be a catch with him!! Too funny!

Unhinged

Rename it disease of love and I "might" watch it. Another loser reality show that's not real.

duke

TARA REID AND PARIS HILTON? I wouldn't let that Poo jerk touch me unless he was in an abestos suit - and I still wouldn't let him touch me! EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!! SKANK COOTIES CANNOT BE WASHED OFF - EVER !!

you are entitled to my opinion

talk about used racquets -- those cougars aren't exactly fresh-strung

Save Joe Francis

Another walking STD factory. I guess TMZ is doing the world a public health service by warning us about all of these celebrity disease carrying sluts like Mark Poo, Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Collin Farrell.

Thank you TMZ for this excellent service.

South Beach Lizzard

Paris has done all Hollywood and after she get out she will do the M13 gang all the other poor souls she has missed in these days since her incarceration. Even gay Tom.

Ashlyn

He was too cute anyway. I am releived he is a whore. This way Age of Love can be a comedy and not a drama. Eww, who is going to get Paris' cooties first? See guys...this is what happens when you are a slut. It's not sexy. You become a joke.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments