Beyonce and Jay Z Go Balls Out

6/19/2007 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bootyful Beyonce and longtime lova Jay-Z took a stroll down a nude beach ... fully clothed. Beyonce seemed a little self-conscious and just looked straight ahead, and from the look of the sunbathers, who can blame her?

B and J were spotted while vacationing in the French Riviera, when they docked their yacht in Saint-Tropez on the southern coast and took a sightseeing tour of the famous nude beach.

Miss B is resting up before the start of her summer tour.

Petite

THANKS FOR TAKING DOWN THE POST FROM "Put that in your pipe & smoke it".

That person should not be reading TMZ.

JOAQUOVIA DEBANQUEZ

gee..........everyone else is neked!

show it off j & beyonce!

Christa

Even just walking down the beach Beyonce looks phoney as always, how is that possible?

blondee

Looks like they needed something to talk about, dont know 'em but they look very bored together, shame... doesn't look like they know how to have a good time even with the millions they have between them...watching them makes me sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

smilesarefree

joe camel and beyondbig are such american kooks. I love how everyone ignores them.
who cares. they are both very much over.

Joenstina

This picture is a fake...the guy behind them is bigger then Beyonce and Jay Z. This picture was doctured to look like they were on a nude beach...low blow..trying to make fake rumors....get a flippin life

Unhinged

It's not like they had to take everything off. Two bandaids and a hockey puck would have done it.

Take the time for ONCE

Does that big duffy white guy with the flame broiled head realize how stupid he looks carrying Byonce's bag? God damn it, how low can you go ass hole?

scandalous

SHE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER HAIR STYLIST
SHE LOOKS BUTT NASTY WITH THAT RAGGEDY WEAVE
IN ALL THE PICS HER HAIR IS ALWAYS TACKY ON THIS TRIP WITH JAY Z

me

SHE LOOKS PREGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know

This is so PATHETIC

They slipped up---Because who is taking these pictures the people who are on the boat they left.

The pictures are coming from the direction of the water, the Paps are in the Water

Please oh Please don't let them become MEDIA WHORES.

tanya davison

good lord...I'd look straight ahead too....

Q-Force Inc.

I really like Beyonce, as an artist since that is all I really know her as, but I gotta admit that she looks way overdone in the picture for some reason. I like the idea that what she has on is oversized and comfortable looking, but those earrings look way bigger than normal and it kind of looks like she has on full makeup or something. I just watched some videos from her anthology album (for the 10th time) and everytime I do it makes me like her again though.

Q-Force Inc.

Jay-Z's sweater is cute.

victoria

What are they doing there
butt hey are sweet