Paris to TMZ -- I'm Just an Ordinary Inmate

6/19/2007 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has sent a message to TMZ -- she ain't no one special in the pokey.

A rep who visited Paris today said Hilton wants TMZ to know she's being treated like any other inmate, emphasizing she's getting no special breaks.

We're told Paris is spending time reading "The Secret" and "The Power of Now." She's also reading lots of "fan mail" that has been sent to the jail. She says most of the letters are favorable and it's helping her. She's written responses to some of the letters.

Jill

The people running the jail obviously don't want a riot in cellblock Hilton while Paris is there, over all the other inmates believing she was treated better, so they are plying every other inmate with bribes/extra goodies.

DSquared

I didn't know she knew how to write?!?!

lucky

What if it was Hilton? What are you going to do about it? I could buy and sell your family a thousand times over.. LOL

Janelle

I just don't get it. Why is everyone carrying on like Paris is doing hard time in San Quentin? She's doing 23 days in the freaking county jail and she's in a nice, comfy hospital ward generally used for prisoners who are gravely ill! Sheesh, Geeeezzz Loueeeeezzz!

Anthony

Thank God!!! She can read!

MaryAnne

OK... I think I read The Secret in all of 1/2 hr so she's full of it. If it is really taking her months to read it maybe she does need her ADD meds. Why doesn't she just shut her huge snout and stay behind bars for life; maybe that'll be enough time for her to finally finish The Secret.

Go To Jail Paris

PARIS CAN READ??????????????????????????????????????

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! SHE'S HAVING ANOTHER INMATE READ TO HER!!!!!!

PARIS, STAY IN JAIL!!!!!

PARIS, I HOPE LINDSAY LOHAN RUNS YOU OVER WHILE SHE DRINKS AND DRIVE!!!!

lucky

LOL makes me laugh how worked up your getting Sherriff... Jealously just eats you up...
now THATS HOT.

Larry wanna a cracker?

Sure, TMZ. I really believe Paris sent a message to you.
Lie much?

TMZ is a Joke

You got it okay....

I hope you do Buy and sell me a thousand times over...I just hope that 9th grade education of yours will be put to good use trying to find out what 1000 x 1 is????

Let me know when you get stuck???????? lol x 1000

MacGuffin

She's still reading The Secret and The Power of Now? I took me about 2 hours to read The Secret (which was a complete waste of time) and maybe a good day to read Now (which was excellent).

I have ADD too, and I am not confined to a jail cell for 23 hours a day. Why does it take so long to read these very thin books?

L.A. Native

Yep, every inmate has lawyers, doctors, reps, friends and family visiting!

RL

Paris is complaining about looking at the ceiling???

Well, she should feel right at home. Didn't she do a lot of THAT when she made her sex tapes???

TMZ is a Joke

Im sorry Sherrif,

You are right, Paris is a tramp and I was just kidding...

Sorry If I made you upset...

I hate Paris too...