Simpson

Suicide?

6/19/2007 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ SimpsonIn his book, "If I Did It," Simpson describes a scene during his infamous Bronco chase where he debated killing himself with a Magnum:

A.C. drove another half-mile or so and pulled into an orange grove, where no one could spot us, not even from the sky. He got out to take a leak, and the moment he left the Bronco I reached for my grip. I unzipped it and pulled out the Magnum. I was in tremendous pain, and I saw nothing but more pain ahead of me, and I decided to end it. I realized, I can make this stop. One shot to the flicking [sic] head and it's over.

No Kidding

~~~Well, if he did, all we'd be hearing is crickets chirping instead of "I intend to find the

killer and bring me, ahem... I mean he, to justice."~~~

I agree with you Deedasaas.

I think that he is boasting about this just to not only get publicity but to also bother the victim’s families because he was made out to be a murderer on television.

I don’t know who would purchase this book anyway. You have got to have serious problems to want this book around your home. To read snippets of it on here is one thing, but in your home to read on a raining day or any other NO.

grasshopper

How does the jury think now...."if it don't fit you must aquit....nice huh? what a bunch of suckers and fools...two people murdered by this scumbag and laughing and living the life of Riley....so much for jury's..... F O O L S

ANTIQUEROSE123

OJ.....just one word you should have said to yourself....BANG

I think after so much of this from a ‘now free innocent person’ then they should make a law that could retrial them. I know the laws so I know they can’t. But I believe that they should. Even if he didn’t do it, and he is boasting anyway, then he still needs to be the one on trail again, because he is basically saying he did it.

dishiki666

the white man has gotten away with murder, rape, genocide ,and all other forms of unspeakable crimes against man and nature. From the genocide of the Indian to the kidnapping, enslavement ,and rape of the african, you have no legs to stand on when it comes to the guilt or innocence of anyone. OJ was acquitted I am not saying if he was guilty or innocent but in the case of the Duke Lacrosse players the innocent have been treated...well, you know how they have been treated since their acquittal...the exact opposite of OJ. Let's see how many of you guilty biggots have anything to say about this.....

This man is sitting at home reading these and collecting money and publicity because he can, but doesn’t deserve it. There are more important things in the world to list on these sites but this man is far past disturbing.

Cindy B

Lenn K.

Oj, there is 10 pm bus be under it. We all know that you are rotting from the inside out. You know and we know you that you killed them and God knows. So go on and live this lie because there is a freight train to HELL with you name on it!!!!

omggggggggggg2

the worst part is this bitch coward asshole's kids have to live with what they know is the truth about how their Mother was Murdered by their own Father for the rest of their lives....good going you self centered biotch OJ...some cop needs to pull his ass over for a parking ticket or some lame speeding ticket and toss his ass in the holding cell with many other males.....wife killers don't do so well in jail....

omggggggggggg2

come on sandi...you can't be that dumb a ho....maybe oj found his new soulmate...

Reporters with Ethics

I am a reporter and I just don't understand why you feel it newsworthy or necessary to write anything at all about OJ Simpson. TMZ is giving this creep free publicity---you have many other people to write about, so why OJ? Are you in bed with this complete low life idiot?

Hello Val #33
Nice nonchalant racist you are. You acted as if you were like everybody else here. Then in the end your real feelings took over. You said…

“I’m likewise sick of blacks and Sharpton playing the race card when they should be in prison for their crimes”.

Well, I could say that I do know for a fact because I was an officer back in my younger days before my current career, that there are crimes that African American’s commit that white don’t and vice versa. Whites commit what is called “white collar crimes”. With these crimes committed by whites, they are not only taking capital from their level in society, but this money comes from other innocent peoples pockets that are sometimes lower in income than them. Also, the whites sometimes end up killing over this but either you don’t know about it, or they end up getting out of it. Even if the death took place 15 people down the line from them, (say if someone on an illegal cargo ship was killed) then the initial person that started this white collar crime, also did the killing. They didn’t do it by physical hand, but they began the crime too initially.

Too many times did I sit in the courtroom and see blacks play the race card, and whites play the *money card* while everyone tried to act as if they didn’t know that’s why they were being freed or given a lesser charged on their criminal record. Then the other races just flat out said that they couldn’t or didn’t understand the laws here, because they haven’t been here in the US that long. So Val #33…every race plays something to get out of their crimes in court, because they just want to be freed, while ignoring the victims that they’ve harmed.
Now as for OJ, he doesn’t need mental help. He needs to be where he’s telling us he should be, in prison. Not because he’s A American, but because he is basically telling us that he did it in a nonchalant manner, so if he did go back to court (and he won’t because of the D. J. Law) then he could always say the words, “Oh, well, see, I didn’t mean it that way, I only meant this”. Just to save his behind again.
NC

jackdaniels

O.J. is one sick bastard, he doesnt even deserve us making comments on him, he should never, ever ,ever be spoken of again, let him go away and rot in hell.

Hal

--debated killing himself? Why didn't he go through with it--is he a low-life coward??? It's not to late killer - just do it!

hardworker

Hey, MURDERER! Wanna borrow my gun??????